Find results in...
bonzo-b

Hobbies.... What`s Yours ??

Yea id like to know what these pics are all about Very Happy
And as for fishing Flinty i am petrified of fish affraid

Guest Guest
@Flinty wrote:
I like fishing too

You do know there is a joke inside me trying to get out!! But Dave will tell me off, so i'll go and sit myself down on the naughty step!! Twisted Evil

Rose wrote:
@Flinty wrote:
I like fishing too

You do know there is a joke inside me trying to get out!! But Dave will tell me off, so i'll go and sit myself down on the naughty step!! Twisted Evil

Got my eye on you Rose :joker:

Guest Guest
Rose wrote:
@Flinty wrote:
I like fishing too

Well only cause SuzukiJax made me wave

"My Flinty thats a big one you're holding in your hands, I don't think I've ever seen one quite so big, oh my!" Shocked

Rose saunters off sullenly and sits herself down on the naughty step and hangs head in shame, but really she's sniggering inside! Twisted Evil

Rose wrote:
"My Flinty thats a big one you're holding in your hands, I don't think I've ever seen one quite so big, oh my!" Shocked

Rose saunters off sullenly and sits herself down on the naughty step and hangs head in shame, but really she's sniggering inside! Twisted Evil

Nice barbel Flinty Cool

That's not a big one Rose...This is a big one Twisted Evil

Well rose if you think thats impressive its a good job i still got my trousers on affraidlol!

@Froudy wrote:
Rose wrote:

Nice barbel Flinty Cool

That's not a big one Rose...This is a big one Twisted Evil

nice carp there pal where you catch that from ???
one of my nice ones !!!

Thats a cracking, clean looking linear Flinty...very nice Cool

Mine came from Woodchester Park, Nailsworth, Glos. ..Closed syndicate unfortunately. It weighed 23:08 and I had a 23:10 less than an hour later Very Happy
I've not been fishing since 2000.I must get back into it again sometime in the future.

@suzukijax wrote:
Lol what have you started now rose its a pissing contest Laughing

LOL not at all mate, i love to see some good fish.

and froudy im same mate , this biking lark as taken control of the summers we have , really need to get back into some fishing myself pal !!!

we should make a weekend of it and get some of the lads together for a session somewhere next summer !!! no1

@Flinty wrote:
@suzukijax wrote:
Lol what have you started now rose its a pissing contest Laughing

LOL not at all mate, i love to see some good fish.

and froudy im same mate , this biking lark as taken control of the summers we have , really need to get back into some fishing myself pal !!!

we should make a weekend of it and get some of the lads together for a session somewhere next summer !!! no1

So many people have suggested it over the last year or so Flinty. I just haven't got the time mate Rolling Eyes

One day perhaps Wink

Apart from bikes Im a big footy fan following Cardiff City and also like to walking miles with our Spaniel. Used to be a really keen cyclist and runner. Always wanted to to an Ironman as I can run and cycle the distances but tend to swim depths not lengths Embarassed I may persevere and do it one day

always been bikes,drinking,dogs and kids use to import and breed tropical fish had 50 4ft fish tanks before i moved,use to do a lot of carp,cat fishing UK and France still got all the gear may find time again some day,got 5 bearded dragons now and trying to find the time to try some polishing this winter,got photos of all the above in my photos on face book (some nice fish pics for the fishers)sorry guys cant be done with resizing and messing about with photos thumbs

When I am not on my bkes my girlfriend and I like nothing better than touring france/spain/italy in our camper.

Also I like to shoot Longbow, My G/F says its the most expensive stick and bit of string she has ever seen.

my hobby involves my right hand.

yep, i just love using me spanners on me cars and bikes

its funny that cos when i use my right hand i can feel my nuts tighten

Guest Guest

I've had a pole put in my bedroom

His name is Alexnader.... party

Hi dave you can spot my camper a mile off as I made a motorcycle rack strong enough to take my norton Commando.

Bye the bye, I was brought up in your neck of the woods, Zion Hill, Peggs Green Coleorton.
I used to sit in my windowsill as a child (old farmhouse, thick walls)and watch the motorbikes going to Mallory park (I think).They used to sweep down the hill past our house and then climb up the other side, the sound was wonderful.

@rocker1 wrote:
Hi dave you can spot my camper a mile off as I made a motorcycle rack strong enough to take my norton Commando.

Bye the bye, I was brought up in your neck of the woods, Zion Hill, Peggs Green Coleorton.
I used to sit in my windowsill as a child (old farmhouse, thick walls)and watch the motorbikes going to Mallory park (I think).They used to sweep down the hill past our house and then climb up the other side, the sound was wonderful.
thumbs

My hobbies are going to gym, watching my beloved Aston Villa.... no jokes please Laughing and following all forms of motorbike racing from club level to Motogp thumbs

Swimming - go 5 times a week - mind I seem to swim in circles these days due to my knackered left arm lol !

& roll on the Start of the Speedway season - go to my local track most saturdays (Workington Comets) thumbs

& do the GP at Cardiff every year Very Happy

mountain biking , rock climbing, walking and playing guitar

not many bike related hobbies in here im quite surprised!!

i do a few RWYB's during the summer :P

Hobbies, Huh what are they again?

Lets see.....I work 8 hours a day and spend 4 hours travelling, have a hubby 4 kids and a dog to look after (ok 2 of the kids have left home but they take up more of my time than the 2 that are still there) scratch erm, no nope can't see any hobbies.

ummmmmm
Burlesque Smilethumbs

performing or participating in the audience......been to a few shows myself, very entertaining.

@jezza wrote:
ummmmmm
Burlesque Smilethumbs

performing or participating in the audience......been to a few shows myself, very entertaining.

Both, but mostly performing Smile

great stuff, the other half and me go when we can to the shows , a great night out , we love it . thumbs

too many of em,playing in the band and studio work now and again,bit of a music buff,lol thumbs

most of my hobbies i can do at work like dry stone walling, hedge laying,garden landscaping etc also play acoustic guitar,drawing and music.

im in two bands,both with the same main musicians,the first ones a lynyrd skynyrd tribute, and the other is a fun side project,just some good ol sixties and seventies rock n roll,stuff,just so we can let what hair some of us have down.if you ever attended the bmf around 2003-2006 and saw a band called strangers,i was the drummer for them,headlined there 3 times with them,also supported suzi quattro at a mag do. thumbs

@jeffski wrote:
im in two bands,both with the same main musicians,the first ones a lynyrd skynyrd tribute, and the other is a fun side project,just some good ol sixties and seventies rock n roll,stuff,just so we can let what hair some of us have down.if you ever attended the bmf around 2003-2006 and saw a band called strangers,i was the drummer for them,headlined there 3 times with them,also supported suzi quattro at a mag do. thumbs

cool