Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jimmy86

Friday the 12th Nov

Hi all,

Thinking of going for a blast on friday (weather permitting sunny ) in the Notts/Leics/Derby area.

Probably setting of about midday as need to sort a couple of small things on the bike first.

Just thought I would see if anyone else is up for it? thumbs

Ta,
Jimmy

Not me-gotta save up for my latest fine. Just received a NIP from Notts' finest

thats not good! where abouts was that?

City Hospital. 42 in a 30. I'm ashamed I lapsed in concentration to that degree, can't even do a speed awareness course. I've just spent 2 days slaving in a warehouse on min wage & now it's gone. At times life really does suck a fat 'un.

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
What do you think then lads ? I have got to go over and see if i can help sparky in the morning

/advice-on-repairing-and-maintaining-your-bike-f3/help-needed-urgently-t391.htm

then we could go for a blast if the weather is ok, i would sooner go as early as we can so i can give the bike a good clean when i get back Embarassed

Bloody hell Dave I don't think I've washed mine for the last two months!!Its getting to that time of the yr where it will be sprayed with F365 or what ever it is and washed again in March!! lol

Rose wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
What do you think then lads ? I have got to go over and see if i can help sparky in the morning

/advice-on-repairing-and-maintaining-your-bike-f3/help-needed-urgently-t391.htm

then we could go for a blast if the weather is ok, i would sooner go as early as we can so i can give the bike a good clean when i get back Embarassed

Bloody hell Dave I don't think I've washed mine for the last two months!!Its getting to that time of the yr where it will be sprayed with F365 or what ever it is and washed again in March!! lol

But mine is is good conditon Rose , and want to keep it that way Embarassed

ok. dont think i will be ready by then, but if i am will come and meet you you. I will text you if i am ready in time to meet at halfords.

Fingers crossed for weather tomorrow!

@jimmy86 wrote:
ok. dont think i will be ready by then, but if i am will come and meet you you. I will text you if i am ready in time to meet at halfords.

Fingers crossed for weather tomorrow!
thumbs

had a really good time lads, thankyou thumbs

will get a pic of my chicken strips later to show what a good ride we had Smile

Was touching 130/140 at one pointlads sorry I couldn't come all the way with ya