Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

British army

Respect for all the men and women who fight for our country. My nephew was there and is waiting to go again

That was the first time he ever went 2007 think it was,hes been in the army for 16 years now career soldier worked his way upto sgt,then staff sgt

hes volenteered to go again but spends more time down south now training new troops,ready for going over,so you can imagine Im very proud of him thumbs

[quote="lee"]That was the first time he ever went 2007 think it was,hes been in the army for 16 years now career soldier worked his way upto sgt,then staff sgt

hes volenteered to go again but spends more time down south now training new troops,ready for going over,so you can imagine Im very proud of him thumbs

and so we all should be salute

few pics for ya,first couple is me brother

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

I know about all the dangers etc and we are very proud and have total respect, but you look at those pictures and think if youv'e got the guts that must be a fantastic life experience,

salutesalute

Guest Guest
Was at the Parade today watching my 15 yr old in it, his in the Air Cadets. I was very proud of him and filmed it much to his embarrasement.

Hubby was a career soldier of 22yrs, he was also there today wearing his medals.

It was a sad and good day today.

Lee, you are obviously proud and no one would expect anything less.

xx

Rose wrote:
Was at the Parade today watching my 15 yr old in it, his in the Air Cadets. I was very proud of him and filmed it much to his embarrasement.

Hubby was a career soldier of 22yrs, he was also there today wearing his medals.

It was a sad and good day today.

Lee, you are obviously proud and no one would expect anything less.

xx
very proud rose,hes me little bro,well not so little most of the family has some form of military back ground,I didnt pass the tests Sad

but support them all the way salute

Excellent matey! I did the Ride to the wall this year, it was absolutely fab, we need to show our troops that they have our total support any way we can.