Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Hello

Thank you Dave for unlocking the door nice one Smile
Hi I am Gaz a motorcycle enthusiast my Dad had many motorcycles I grew up with the smell of Castrol R drifting though the house of a summers night.My Dad had so many bikes I could not recall them all mainly Brit Vincents,Vellos and Triumphs, I could not count the different motorcycles that I have owned over the years.I currently own a Yamaha 1979 XS1100E I had this for over 20 years Honda 1976 CB400F Restored it 16 years ago but used it a lot since then Norton 500 ES2 1959 I use that to overtake BSA's Smile ,I have a 1999 Bandit 1200 along with a few other bikes I like to play with.I rode many rallies back in the mid to late 70s some times pulling 2 in on one weekend this is when a rally was a farmers field cow shit and a pub down the road we would go just for the rally badge Smile take me back to 1979 bloody great!

Guest Guest
ellooooo n welcome

Guest Guest
hi and welcome

rode many rallies back in the mid to late 70s some times pulling 2 in on one weekend this is when a rally was a farmers field cow shit and a pub down the road we would go just for the rally badge take me back to 1979 bloody great!

Ah the good ol days , nee morgage, nee bills and nee job either but a brand new LC and beer money , where you from XS.

@XS1100 wrote:
daan souf

XS you got some NorthEast conection or summit ref The Angel and Croft..??

Hi Gaz welcome to the forum mate should see you around i`m in loughborough too.

Look out a zx9r m-reg thumbs

My wifes from the north east and well hard lol,cheers lads see all for a lemon an lime around May time I r no1 econ

@XS1100 wrote:
My wifes from the north east and well hard lol,cheers lads see all for a lemon an lime around May time I r no1 econ

I see.

So I get to see the venues when we Visit Durham springfield park end of town and surrounding area I like it up Les,proper ale to thumbs