Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bikerchick

Hi Everyone

Well its not exactly biking weather at the moment, so its nice to find a nice friendly forum so we can at least talk about bikes, thanks Dave for the invite, nice forum youve got here and I look forward to getting to know you guys.... wave

Guest Guest
hi and welcome. What do you ride?

Thanks for all the welcomes, Diane I love your profile picky... When its considerably warmer I like to get out on my R6, its a T reg but its in absolutely fantastic condition with very low mileage, I love it, its a bit tall for me, Ive had it lowered by 3cm but its still quite tall, but I love it... Smile

Thanks for all the welcomes, Diane I love your profile picky... When its considerably warmer I like to get out on my R6, its a T reg but its in absolutely fantastic condition with very low mileage, I love it, its a bit tall for me, Ive had it lowered by 3cm but its still quite tall, but I love it... Smile

Have you got little legs? I `ve sold the R6 now, didn`t get along. Now on VTR1000 love her to bits. Welcome to here, I`m new to this forum too so nice to see another bikerchicky.

Yes Diane I am a little on the short side which is no fun when you love bikes, Ive had a fair few 2 stroke 250's and pocket rocket 400's but I wanted a 600 so much (I had a monster 600 but thats not really comparable to a sports 600 although I did love it)Im only 5ft and not particularly heavy so it is a struggle touching the ground. Im guessing thats your R6 on your picky very very nice, I love the paint job, shame you didnt like it though, any particular reason? Although I cant fault your choice of bike now vtr1000 is that the sp1 or sp2 v twins sound luuurvly Smile It is nice having other biker chicks on here to chat with thumbsNo

Yes Diane I am a little on the short side which is no fun when you love bikes, Ive had a fair few 2 stroke 250's and pocket rocket 400's but I wanted a 600 so much (I had a monster 600 but thats not really comparable to a sports 600 although I did love it)Im only 5ft and not particularly heavy so it is a struggle touching the ground. Im guessing thats your R6 on your picky very very nice, I love the paint job, shame you didnt like it though, any particular reason? Although I cant fault your choice of bike now vtr1000 is that the sp1 or sp2 v twins sound luuurvly Smile It is nice having other biker chicks on here to chat with thumbsNo

Hi again chick. I have a few short legged biker mates, the bike manufacturers really need to step up, don`t they realise that woman bikers are the new market lol. Like you I haven`t got a lot of wheight behind me but got long legs and still need my DRZ lowered. Me and the R6..what can I say. I did love her out on the open road. The problem with me was right hand junctions, kept getting wrists trapped in the tank..you no that no no no oops dropped, well that was me twice Sad The R6 in my pic is a Colin Edwards rep. My BF collects mini champs and had one the same...Notice the word HAD...I dropped that too its only 2inchs big..took it as sign Very Happy sold the R6. The VTR is the one before the SP1, totally my bike and in love. Sounds gorgeous and just so responsive although think a CB1000 is next on the list. Another bikerchicky party have you spoken to Baby B yet, shes thumbs x talk soon hunxxx