• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Snow its here(show us your snow)

Been snowing since this afternoon,and still coming down SadSad

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

First time she's seen snow as only 10 months old, photo's a bit mis-leading cos she loved the stuff and wouldn't come in Laughing

hope you guys from the midlands down are doing alright,weve hardly any here thumbs

had a small bit in Bristol but rain came in the night so it's all gone road's have black ice all over them Sad

I keep looking, but no snow yet!
None in the last 8 years come to think of it... Laughing

Did find endless deserted roads this weekend though,
if thats any help.....

party

Not a good night to be swilling ale down the pub unless you have this to get home

Bloody lads we only had a light covering, now't as bad as others.

But im Mr plough i love the snow. thumbs

had to get the tractor and 4x4 out to cope with the snow here

dave get your hair dryer out and melt it all thumbs

and that was an nteresteing drive, main roads clear, but i live down a unmade road, snmooth as oles were filled but ended up sideways a couple of time Laughing

The government warning said that anyone travelling in icy conditions should take a shovel, blankets or sleeping bag, extra clothes including a scarf hat and gloves, 24 hour supply of food and drink, de-icer, rock salt, safety triangle, tow rope, petrol can, 1st aid kit, and jump leads.... I looked a right censored on the bus this mornin!!!!
new here

The government warning said that anyone travelling in icy conditions should take a shovel, blankets or sleeping bag, extra clothes including a scarf hat and gloves, 24 hour supply of food and drink, de-icer, rock salt, safety triangle, tow rope, petrol can, 1st aid kit, and jump leads.... I looked a right censored on the bus this mornin!!!!
new here
lol!

new here

foflfoflfoflfofl

Chad

And that was an nteresteing drive, main roads clear, but i live down a unmade road, snmooth as oles were filled but ended up sideways a couple of time Laughing [/quote]

So Chad you wad playing then LaughingLaughingLaughing

and that was an nteresteing drive, main roads clear, but i live down a unmade road, snmooth as oles were filled but ended up sideways a couple of time Laughing

So you wad playing then LaughingLaughingLaughing [/quote]

reverse dognuts Very Happy

foflfofl

we now have freezing fog, now thats quite interesting, got karate in a bit Rolling Eyes
cant you do karate in fog LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
foflfofl

we now have freezing fog, now thats quite interesting, got karate in a bit Rolling Eyes

Dont be silly he will not be able to see his opponent in his white karate suit (gee) foflfofl

@lee wrote:
foflfofl

Dont be silly he will not be able to see his opponent in his white karate suit (gee) foflfofl
he wont be seeing anything if he posts another bad joke foflfofl

@lee wrote:
@lee wrote:
foflfofl

he wont be seeing anything if he posts another bad joke foflfofl

smackfoflfoflfoflfofl

Not had any down this end----yet--
but thought you might like this.