Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Snow its here(show us your snow)

Yep Knee deep,I remember as a kid my dad would toe me on the sledge around the fields behind the Triumph Mettise went like stink was great fun,No health and safty then thumbs.
I like on TV they tell you not go out and if you do take a blanket and flask of ox tail soup lol.Get out my life dose yer swead in......

thats it then were all doomed,dont go out its to risky Laughing

not so sunny doncaster today,its just taken me 1hr 30mins to get the mrs to work 6 mile round trip Shocked

some more pics off me phone

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Shocked still snowing in sunny doncaster Sad
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

is that a bike in the middle pic lee there brave were like that here so left bike well alone

@sparky wrote:
is that a bike in the middle pic lee there brave were like that here so left bike well alone
no mate some guy walking,no buses no taxi Shocked

@dave bet them fish are cold Laughing

[quote="lee"]

@sparky wrote:
no mate some guy walking,no buses no taxi Shocked

I think he meant the first picture ? Looks like a bike at the bottom of a garden ??

maddog wrote:

Is that the forth Road Bridge ?I was there at the opening of that, Ive got an aunty that lives in Dunfermline, when my dad was a kid he used to walk over the rail bridge.

ive had enough of the white stuff missed a weeks wage already getting cravings need to get out on the bike

stue, arent dogs meant to have kenells not igloos? lol
Laughing yea this ones spoilt rottern he gets better treated than me Laughing

your birthday?

mine was because I was 20 and I bought it in November (and nothing else they had made any sense)

@firehawk wrote:
your birthday?

mine was because I was 20 and I bought it in November (and nothing else they had made any sense)
yes november the 20th David George Hutchings, means noting to anyone else , but does to me Smile

@Davehutch wrote:
@firehawk wrote:
your birthday?

yes november the 20th David George Hutchings, means noting to anyone else , but does to me Smile
Excellent whats the chances of finding that good plate, my old man had PRJ 11H, It was is name and number he had at west brom in the 60s/early 70s phil raymond john Hemmings thumbs

started snowing here at 6 this morning, still snowing hard now.

clicky thumbnails

Started at 9 this morning, stopped now but there's enough around to have caused grid lock again censored

Bloody hell lol weve only had an inch in Leominster so far Very Happy

Shocked thats some amount of snow there jezza

Not had a thing here,since the last lot just bloody freezing to the point I cant polish Sad

fantastic pic jezza thumbs we still havent got any snow scratch sorta glad in a way cos of work but its sooo pretty too Very Happy

and back to work today

the only other Employee that made it into work today......needless to say no quarrying and cutting today.

Jezza that last post has opened up all of your Photo bucket! There are some nice ones of you in really funny jimjams holding a stick, lol

ITCHY wrote:
Jezza that last post has opened up all of your Photo bucket! There are some nice ones of you in really funny jimjams holding a stick, lol

your lucky it was not my other photobucket account Shocked now there is some weird ones in that.

Shocked some great pics there jezza,stay at home mate put ya feet up thumbs

So glad it's gone, let's hope we don't have any more for a loooooong while - we need more sunny

Love the "proper" mini there mate - post some piccies when it's thawed out thumbs