Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Out on the bike last weekend.......

....weather was sunny but a bit cool in Spain, snow possible above 1,000 metres, so we just had a bit of a lowland bimble. Out on the minor roads to Cervera del Maestrat ,which is at the top of the hill.

The view back from Cervera. You can just see the sea beyond the hills.

Then on to Sant Mateu, one of our favourite coffee stops. What's it like at home Al?

Do you really want to know??

On the way out we pass Calle Gillaume Balanguer IIRC. The last Cathar to be burnt alive by the Inquisition was arrested here.

On the way back we passed this orange plantation whose owner obviously likes old machinery. Trust me to photograph the only orange grove in Valencia that wasn't rammed with fruit Embarassed

Back down into Vinaros, which I believe has the nearest bullring to the sea in all of Spain. So what you may ask. I certainly did.

Sea looks nice though eh?

Guest Guest

Great Photos Alan, looks like you had a great time and at least the sun was shining for you.

thumbs

Thanks a lot Pal, wouldn't wish the big screw devil on you, to give you a punture.
lol!

Brilliant, lucky bugger, but with all this Global Warming It'll be like that here in a few years time ! sunnysunnysunny

Great photos Alan but you must be really envious of us back here in lovely GB, snow, ice, fog, freezing cold...eat yer heart out buddy Laughing

@peejay wrote:
Great photos Alan but you must be really envious of us back here in lovely GB, snow, ice, fog, freezing cold...eat yer heart out buddy Laughing

Don't worry mate I'm back down to earth with a bang, literally. Arrived at Leeds airport last night & less than 2 miles down the road a spring broke and screwed itself into the tyre. RAC got me home just before 1am.

excellent photos , bud ,

but did you have to knowing were snowed in , hahaahhaahha

great pics,thanks for shareing Sad not Laughing

another few months or so we will have sunshine I hope thumbs