Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BOOSH

newbie to the site

hi, just wanted to come on and say hello to you all, might know one or two of you from other places, Very Happy hope you all have a good xmas party and hope to meet some of you next year thumbs

welcome to the forum BOOSH was speaking to Caroline last nite she said she had given you the link to this forum , nice 1 thumbs and only down the road

hi dave yeah its nice to know there is some bikers near me, i always seen to find the ones that are miles away lol, yes been talking with her she is a lovely person and im glad she gave me the link to here too salute

@BOOSH wrote:
hi dave yeah its nice to know there is some bikers near me, i always seen to find the ones that are miles away lol, yes been talking with her she is a lovely person and im glad she gave me the link to here too salute

cant wait for the weather to get better and get out on the bike, We will have to meet up thumbs

It’s starting to look like once the snow is gone us Leicestershire’ites should get out on a ride out.

I have few good runs that I have done without going up and down the B6047 and the Bourne road for the umpteenth time.

E.Goldstein “They are watching you” Suspect

alrite hun! glad ya found site n hope to meet up sometime soon thumbsVery Happy

welcome welcome welcome TO THIS GREAT SITE GETS BETTER BY THE DAY MATE WHATS YOUR RIDE

Hi welcome to the forum Laughing

I`m just down the road in Loughborough Smile

Maybe see you at six hills thumbs

hi all, yeah we will have to meet up soon im hoping to get out and use my bike more this year, I ride a honda bros 400 ;-) so no, no bandit ;-) hope you all had a good xmas and new year party