Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bonnie

hi there!

i bought myself a bonneville t100 in september after a short wait of about 27 years dreaming! i had not ridden for about 25 years, so glad i took my test then and not now Smile i'm really loving it but need to know what's going on in the bike world, so thought i would just say hello! wave

Hi Bonnie,

Thats a long time away from the bike world!!!

Loads has changed over the years although there is still the stigma that all bikers are hell raising, baby eating thugs. Shocked
Depends on what your personal preferences are to what you want to achieve on your bike. The racing scene is very bouyant despite the ressesion. There are loads of friendly clubs organising rallies and ride outs (and no initiation ceremonys). There is a good charity vibe at present with most bike clubs doing things for Help 4 Heroes.
Get yourself up to the Cat and Fiddle or into Chester to check out who goes where...
The one thing that has not changed is that the bike community will always look out for each other and offer friendly advice and a chat over coffee. Just stop somewhere and see!!

Enjoy thumbs

thank you all for making me so welcome here xx and happy new year to you all Smile