Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
day101

hello guys and gals

Alright, well my name is luke im 22 and own a bandit. been on a few forums and been shown this one by stu11 who i work with and is a very good friend of mine. Hope to get to know you all and get posting. thumbs

Luke

Ola from Portugal Luke. Welcome to the nuthouse partymopedsalute

Hello Luke Laughing hope ya shoulders arnt hurting after gym tonight thumbs

Gym..what is this strange language you speak?????

Hello and welcome

This Gym guy keeps grabbing folk on here and hurting them i think i will keep well away from said Gym Very Happy

@suzukijax wrote:
Hello and welcome

This Gym guy keeps grabbing folk on here and hurting them i think i will keep well away from said Gym Very Happy

According to Peejay maybe I should be introduced to Gym...get some weight of my fat ass Sad

@suzukijax wrote:
Hello and welcome

Laughing

@Diane wrote:
@suzukijax wrote:
Hello and welcome

According to Peejay maybe I should be introduced to Gym...get some weight of my fat ass Sad

smack

@Diane wrote:
@suzukijax wrote:
Hello and welcome

There see.........I've been misunderstood again Shocked how can you possibly improve on perfection Diane foodfood

@peejay wrote:
@Diane wrote:
@suzukijax wrote:
Hello and welcome

There see.........I've been misunderstood again Shocked how can you possibly improve on perfection Diane foodfood

2 sausages, 3 rashers, 2 eggs and a full tin of beans. Fried bread with that or not Laughing

@Diane wrote:
@peejay wrote:
@Diane wrote:
@suzukijax wrote:
Hello and welcome

2 sausages, 3 rashers, 2 eggs and a full tin of beans. Fried bread with that or not Laughing

Prefer toast & butter actually, tea with milk and 1 sugar, spot on Very Happy

@peejay wrote:
@Diane wrote:
@peejay wrote:
@Diane wrote:

served on a silver platter???? smack
Prefer toast & butter actually, tea with milk and 1 sugar, spot on Very Happy

sorry too

p.s. bone china will do Diane, wouldn't want you to go to too much trouble just for little old me Very Happy

sorry Dave hide

@peejay wrote:
sorry too

p.s. bone china will do Diane, wouldn't want you to go to too much trouble just for little old me Very Happy

sorry Dave hide
foflfoflfoflcheers
Once again welcome Luke

[quote="stantheman"]im a keep fat finatic Smileoff topic welcome Luke Very Happy

ITCHY wrote:
hey Dude got any famous pics
fofl Get you some at the end of the month bouncebouncebounce

Guest Guest
welcome

Luke, great name that, (my son's named Luke too, so I'm biased!)

im a keep fat finatic Smile

A bit like that mysel , now wheres that frying pan.