Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fazergill

Howdy Folks

Hi newbie here Very Happy

Passed my test when dinosaurs walked the earth !! well at 18 - i'm now ahem coffs splutters 46

Ride hmm should say rode - Fazer 1000 till I had an off back in August (2010)
Managed to bust my shoulder up pretty bad & had to have a new metal joint installed! so cant ride at the mo & after working hard at physio to get back in shape - been told I need another op cos the joint isn't working right - (reckon they forgot to WD40 it when they put it in lol )

But hey Ho my gorgeous Fazer is sat in the garage ( ready to go - it wasn't as badly damaged as me lol)

Looking forward to riding again sometime this year after op & more physio hopefully but until then I look forward to hearing about eveyone elses escapades thumbs

Take Care & Ride Safe

Gill

salute

Hi Gill and welcome I don't suppose you'll get too much response tonight but rest assured others will be along tomorrow to add to this reply Smile

Thanks - I keep odd hours since I don't have to get up for work so not expecting replies now lol Very Happy

Hello and welcome sorry to hear about your off but glad your on the road to recovery where abouts are you from

Hello Gill and welcome onboard, sorry to hear of your off im glad you can see the funny side of such a bad injury i hope they fix you all up properly next time, im sure youll be out in the summer riding again soon, theres plenty on here to keep you busy meanwhile thumbs enjoy Very Happy

Hi Gill and welcome

Sorry to hear of your incident, wish you well for a continued recovery thumbs

At least with this crap weather it's not so bad not being able to ride the fazer, look forward to sunnysunnysunny and I'm sure you'll be fit and ready to enjoy it, all the best wave

sorry to hear about your off mate , welcom to the site though pal

Guest Guest
welcome