Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Hutch's motorbike forum ride out 2011 (and chat)

Well I am back , what a piss wet day it was rideout didn't happen Sad

It was nice to see everyone and some new faces thumbs I am very censored off with the weather, after all the work i put in with the route etc. angry Anyway thanks all for turning up salute and here is a few pics

Yeah hard luck Dave & everyone. It was my wife's birthday & she said she can't remember the last time it rained. Mega bad luck Sad still as you say had a bit of a social thumbs There's always next time. Smile

bad news on the weather,least people still turned up dave

wish I had arranged to go now,then I wouldnt be laid up with fractured ribs Sad

what a shame about the weather but ill bet you all had a good time anyways ,its the northern rideout next weekend so i hope we have better luck Sad

Back home safe and soaked Sad anyone miss me Laughing nice to meet up with a few new faces and old Very Happyhidethumbs pity about the weather but censored t happens thumbs

Home after a cracking weekend was great to see people and faces, even thou the weather was rubbish the company wasnt! thumbs hes some pics....

Despite the weather we still had a laugh, great to finally meet folk from the forum, here's a few more pics.
Gotta get me one of these

Look Lads a pic of myself in the shower!

Do I look camp in this?

OUCH! I think I caught my kagool

Face stuffing time

Wait till Hawki posts his pictures affraid theres a nice one of Dave foflaffraidaffraid

Nice pics, shame about the weather but hey ho still a good weekend thumbs

Yeah i had a gud time , shame the weather was shit. Nice to meet up, had some nice food and a drink or 2. Thanks boys. thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Wait till Hawki posts his pictures affraid theres a nice one of Dave foflaffraidaffraid
affraidaffraidconfused

well they did keep sneaking into each others tent Twisted Evil

affraid

That's only because Dave had some JLS tunes on his Mp3. Very Happy

Great pictures thumbsthumbs looks a great campsite Dave. We've had torrential rain in Teesside/Durham so you haven't done too bad. Glad you all had a good time, some nice looking bikes there! thumbsthumbs Photo's must be deceptive cos in most of them it looks really sunny Huh

Cheers guys, was a great laugh even if the weather was a bit shit..
Big thanks to Dave and Matt for organising it, and good to see the usual lot again, and some new faces thumbs

Looking forward to the next one already Very Happy

@Robbie wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
affraidaffraidconfused

affraid

Big tease is Dave Shocked allthough it was obvious from the first night that he likes the younger man, just ask Day101 foflaffraidaffraid

@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

affraid

Big tease is Dave Shocked allthough it was obvious from the first night that he likes the younger man, just ask Day101 foflaffraidaffraid
i managed to keep my back to the wall all weekend. thumbs mind you when stue11 went to the toilet in the pub he was trying to get dave to look through the window affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraid

@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:

affraid

i managed to keep my back to the wall all weekend. thumbs mind you when stue11 went to the toilet in the pub he was trying to get dave to look through the window affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraid
blarblarblar dont stick up for ya new boyfriend you were only jeleous foflfoflfofl got to be honest ive never been in a loo with a window in it affraidaffraid

sounds like you all had a good time despite the weather,great pics thumbsthumbs

ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
affraidaffraidconfused

I'm keeping well away from that one Twisted Evil

Recognised me bike in Day101s pictures. Cracking bike, even if it's the slower "maroon" colour ShockedfoflRolling Eyesfofl

Got the photos on Forum Ride Out July 2011

Hopefully I've got everyones bike right. If not let me know and I'll change it. The photos are on backward, most recent first, so some of the comments may not make sense. ShockedShocked . I'm going to post this in each thread relating to the Ride Out so hopefully everyone will find the photos.

Again, big thanks to all who made a poor weather weekend very enjoyable Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
great pics Mike thumbs

Didn't actually realise I'd taken so many Shocked . I usually go "snap happy", but even I was surprised with that! Hopefully everyone enjoys them WinkWink

Shame about the weather but that apart I envy you all the freedom, my commitments make it impossible to get out for more than an afternoon.

Well done all!! thumbs

Mike thanks very much for all your pics and the funny captions thanks for taking the time to post em pleasure meeting ya mate ride safe cya again soon thumbs

Didn't realize that was a link to Pbucket Mike Embarassed , great pics and a much better way to do it than downloading loads, must go on and see how to do it thumbsthumbs

I want to know where all the pics of Stus bike came from, he had it under cover within 2 mins of turning it off.

Some more photos taken by Hawki Laughingthumbs
Check out Dave and his hand Laughingthumbs
me proving to wifey that i do sometimes washup Shocked
Me the other half Day101 and Hawki thumbs
Itchy Dave me and Day101 setting up thumbs thanks Andy for the pics thumbs

I told Dave to leave Luke alone hes my bitch Twisted EvilTwisted Evilfofl