Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thing

Boo

Hello ...

New here (no, really?) - got a message on Facebook from some geezer called Dave, which sounded well dodgy so I figured I'd come see!

I've been riding a wee bit over two years now, started out of necessity - needed to save money on a Nottingham - Northampton - Nottingham daily commute. Now ride for the hell of it as I work much more locally to home. On my second bike - a Yamaha Thunderace - which so far suits me down to the ground.

Besides I live just north of Nottingham in Sutton-in-Ashfield (though I'm originally from London) that's about it for now. So hello all, may be see some of you East Mids folks about sometime.

Ride safe all!

Greg

alright Greg, welcome I'm just down the road in mucky 'ucknall. don't hold it against me. Smile

alright Greg, welcome I'm just down the road in mucky 'ucknall. don't hold it against me. Smile

Laughing No chance. Used to live in Newstead Villaeg myself. My bike's in DCs at the moment, just being checked out after being ... erm ... unavailable to me for a wee while. Should be back on it on Saturday all being well.

You on nottinghambikers.co.uk? If so I'm thing there too!

hello greg im also in sutton will have to meet up for a chat and a pint

greg

Thanks for the welcomes folks. Seems there's a fair few of you around my neck of the woods!

Hi greg and welcome to the forum mate

I'm just down the M1.......then round the M25......then along the A20.......then left at Sidcup and on into Bromley Laughing

Might see you sometime then, Peejay! I'm down visiting my folks in London every month or so. They live a couple of miles away from Northolt Airport, not far off the A40. Closer to you than Nottingham anyway!

Again thanks for the welcome!

Getting my bike back tomorrow - it's been sort of unavailable to me for a while. Don't give a damn what the weather is, I'm out for a while! Yeah, the bike's ditched and badly needs washing ... but I need to ride it more than clean it! I'll do the latter, later!

@thing wrote:
Might see you sometime then, Peejay! I'm down visiting my folks in London every month or so. They live a couple of miles away from Northolt Airport, not far off the A40. Closer to you than Nottingham anyway!

Yeh but you'll probably get there quicker than I would mate Laughing