Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

2011 bike season

Just looked at my MOT for the bike 25th March , that means I can take it from the 25th February, So I will take it some time then and get a service on her , I will still go out before then if it warms up and the roads are dry, But failing that this is when my 2011 season will start , cant wait and going to top my 3,000 miles from last year mopedmopedmoped

And I know that some of you ride all year and are proper bikers Very Happy

Stu we should meet at Stratford its about in the middle for most of us one sunday sunny afternoon Cool

Guest Guest
Its not that bad for me either!

@Davehutch wrote:
Just looked at my MOT for the bike 25th March , that means I can take it from the 25th February, So I will take it some time then and get a service on her , I will still go out before then if it warms up and the roads are dry, But failing that this is when my 2011 season will start , cant wait and going to top my 3,000 miles from last year mopedmopedmoped

Get a service, as in pay for it? We could manage that Dave surely? Smile

Guest Guest
I don't have to play, I am cultured!! lol

@Davehutch wrote:

Could stubby that zorst while your at it Twisted Evil

@XS1100 wrote:
Stu we should meet at Stratford its about in the middle for most of us one sunday sunny afternoon Cool

You need to be VERY VERY careful if you meet in Stratford...........................some people have been known to get lost there Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:

Could stubby that zorst while your at it Twisted Evil

now theres an idea....... Very Happy

@XS1100 wrote:
Will do for real, prob wont be until end of march as i need to get the bike serviced and tarted up thumbsthumbsthumbs cant wait for the better weather Very Happy

Can any one remember what its like to take you leather off cus its to hot sunny

@XS1100 wrote:
Nope Sad

Stratford's a good one for me too - mine was off the road for a couple of months while I stripped and checked over the top end, but she's all back up to snuff now and I've been out a few times but it ain't half cold mum!! Very Happy

My season never really stops. I could give a lot of bull about being "hardcore" but the truth is the only transport I have is my bikes so I have no choice.
However, the first rally of the year for me is the Frozen Nuts next weekend http://www.dmrc.co.uk/index.html pintparty

Long Johns and 4 season bag at the ready Very Happy

@Stue11 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:
Nope Sad

I remeber sitting at some lights last year while they were on red, with sweat dripping off my chin, hoping the lights would change soon so I could get some air through my visor. Oh happy days, hope we have a nice long summer this year.

Guest Guest

Is was that hot for me riding all of July and Augus in France that I didn't wear a leather jacket. I just wore a t shirt and mesh jacket and kevlar jeans. thumbs

Mind you its not that much fun when even the wind is that hot it doesn't cool you down and air called engines are a bitch a lights in that heat!!

getting excited now party , got a bit of work on so thinking of getting my hagon springs then get her in for the service and MOT after the 25th, and get out and get some miles under my belt mbike

Since 1st Jan i have done 116 miles which is pitiful but hopefully a start to the 5k or more i want to make sure i do this year as i did 4k last so building it up slowly ( or fast depends on who is around hide ) so bring on the sunshine and lets play banana

Went out for a couple of hours on Tuesday - first time this year - bit chilly but oh so good thumbs - looking forward to putting more miles on her, if only we can have some sunnysunnysunny

Nowt wrong in being a pillion. Get stue to buy you a cheap 125 and try it out yourself

@suzukijax wrote:
Nowt wrong in being a pillion. Get stue to buy you a cheap 125 and try it out yourself

Well my dream bike would be a GSXR in the Rizla colours i keep hinting but he's built me a cart for the pony instead Laughing

@XS1100 wrote:
had to take them off last night,left the radiator on in the bedroom Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:

Its this time of year again got the bandit booked in for the MOT and service in March , done over 5,000 miles last year and intend to do more than that this year mostly on the king thumbs