Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Do me a favour , and vote

OK Dave all done, although it did make me feel sort of... soiled, if you know what I mean. Very Happy

I have voted
Cant believe i have voted on a bloody caravan club THE SHAME OF IT Laughing

Ok Done thumbs.

However I need a shower! Shocked

So off the cold damp block built showers were all the hot water will be gone because some family with 10 kids have just finished it off. No

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

@suzukijax wrote:
I have voted
Cant believe i have voted on a bloody caravan club THE SHAME OF IT Laughing

I wanted a smilie that said "What he said!" but I could only find one that said "I'm with stupid!" and thought that Suzukijax probably wouldn't appreciate that. Anyway, I've voted but share the same sentiments. Wink

Nice thing about having more than one pc at work I got to vote twice.

Embarassed I am so ashamed Embarassed

done,but i feel sullied 24%,do i detect an element of under handness about this?

I wonder if you get tyre threads on *****van forums. And can you get like, anodised door handles & shit. Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
I wonder if you get tyre threads on *****van forums. And can you get like, anodised door handles & shit. Very Happy
yes you can Embarassed
so i have been told hide

They're only jealous Dave and not brave enough to come out of the closet Suspect

Just voted Dave thumbs . Still first with 23%. Your next round is going to be expensive Very Happy . Just thought, instead of a car-avan, do you have a bike-avan banana

Just voted Dave thumbs . Still first with 23%. Your next round is going to be expensive Very Happy . Just thought, instead of a car-avan, do you have a bike-avan banana

One for the Lead Wing owners that I reckon Very Happy

well you havent upset me dave as i used to own a caravan ;had it for 3 weeks thumbs

well you havent upset me dave as i used to own a caravan ;had it for 3 weeks thumbs
yes sorry Stan dont think its upset any one on here , but them there selfs on the caravan forum confused they think its cheating affraid

Now what is cheating is going camping and taking a shed behind your car with all the home comforts in... use a bloody tent or a hotel and stop blocking the bloody roads up every bank holiday. wavehide

Oh My Gosh! Do they have brown corduroy trousers as well as Adenoids!

Sorry if they are mates of yours but this is what on line community’s do they help out mates that belong to other on line community’s to make that community stronger.

I’m not into Caravanning but if I were, then I would join the community that is the one which is the most popular, so in effect we’re doing them a favour!

I joined this forum because it was well advertised in bike shops in Leicester and there is a good chance that I will meet up with a few of you as well as having a bit of banter on line.

As well as this forum I belong to the www.bmwsuperbikes.com and the Honda CBR forum along with a couple of Tai Chi forums and on most of them people promote none related forums. What’s the problem with that?

Do you want me to vote again? Laughing

Oh My Gosh! Do they have brown corduroy trousers as well as Adenoids!

Sorry if they are mates of yours but this is what on line community’s do they help out mates that belong to other on line community’s to make that community stronger.

I’m not into Caravanning but if I were, then I would join the community that is the one which is the most popular, so in effect we’re doing them a favour!

I joined this forum because it was well advertised in bike shops in Leicester and there is a good chance that I will meet up with a few of you as well as having a bit of banter on line.

As well as this forum I belong to the www.bmwsuperbikes.com and the Honda CBR forum along with a couple of Tai Chi forums and on most of them people promote none related forums. What’s the problem with that?

Do you want me to vote again? Laughing

thumbslol!

It can't be classed as cheating if it's open to anyone to vote. If they want to log indiviual votes then they can capture details by requesting email addresses. What's to stop any other forum posting similar things and getting votes from other places. Surely any good publicity for them is a good thing. I wouldn't have gone to their site if it hadn't been mentioned by Davehutch. Therefore he's inadvertently promoting caravanguard.co.uk & Caravanning 4 U.

To moan about the moral issue is rediculous and counter productive. The idea of a vote is a fun thing which promotes the clubs, gets interest and potentially new members, advertising and revenue.

Typical stance from people with narrow minded attitudes.

ETA: I just wanted to edit this to add that I couldn't find any rules or regulations on eligible votes on the poll however, this is what it says:

In this information age, we’re seeing a lot of people turning to online forums for advice from fellow caravan owners.

These online communities are a great source of support, expertise and second opinions that we otherwise might not get in the offline world.

We’re asking you to tell us which forum you find the most useful in your quest for information and advice about your caravan.

If you have any additional comments or know of a great forum we’ve missed, please feel free to leave a comment below.

The poll will close on 31st March 2011

I've learnt something new about caravanning and I might even go out and buy one. Hell, I might even join a caravanning club!

I really can't see what the problem is, what you did has raised awareness of that forum and indeed I will probably join it as it looks interesting, so you've actually helped spread the word thumbs

hehe done, oh who cares what ppl say its all good clean fun. theres a term for ppl who try and control a voting system ... but i'm not gonna get all political, i'll wait til tomorrow when i've had a strongbow or 3 Smilepint