Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Pancakes ?

I'm such a pig, there's no knowing how many I'll eat!!

I think most of them will end up stuck to the ceiling though haha Laughing

Because I'm a bit of a porker my Mrs will only let me have 2 Sad
Sugar and Lemon thumbsthumbsthumbs

As I’ll be coking tonight for the two of us, on tonight menu are stuffed Crêpes, stuffed with pork and bens, with a mushroom, garlic and tomato sauce. Just one each to leave room for the Crêpessssss with chocolate and Brandy sauce topped of with Vanier ice cream.

I don’t flip them I fold them in to nice neat squires! Well not the sweat Crêpes they’ll get rolled and trust me they don't last long!

foodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfood

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

As I’ll be coking tonight for the two of us, on tonight menu are stuffed Crêpes, stuffed with pork and bens, with a mushroom, garlic and tomato sauce. Just one each to leave room for the Crêpessssss with chocolate and Brandy sauce topped of with Vanier ice cream.

I don’t flip them I fold them in to nice neat squires! Well not the sweat Crêpes they’ll get rolled and trust me they don't last long!

foodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfood

Bloody hell just got home been working in Anstey Syston and Leicester today If I'd have known I'd have been round to yours foodlol!

And you dont live far away , i could be there soon as foodfoodVery Happy

dont think our chipy does pancakes Laughing

reckon 6 will be just right Very Happy

Well I am well stuffed now off out on the Grifter!before we get to porky Shocked

had 4 so far. off to the gym now to burn them off (no really) then I'll be back for some more foodfood

Shake and make pancake mix in a bottle is out and ready. just getting ready now woooooo party

@Davehutch wrote:
dave run to the shop! or make some tomorrow
we have fell out about it now , sod the censored pancakes !!!

Oh no thats crap falling out over friggin pancakes

Shake and make pancake mix in a bottle is out and ready. just getting ready now woooooo party

that's cheating! you should be making the mix from scratch! Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
dave run to the shop! or make some tomorrow
we have fell out about it now , sod the censored pancakes !!!

just had two and thats enough for me.....Dave tell Mel it just aint good enough and i'll have words about this bad organisation of her womanly chores and letting her man down............come to think of it perhaps i won't. hide ( I won't tell her you prompted me to say that)

Ive had none im on a strict diet Very Happy but i could polish of at least 10 for starters Laughingthumbs

Had 2 . very nice bit of lemon and sugar . yum yum thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
who needs pancakes finger

now to really annoy mel, put the empty wrappers back in the tin...it does tend to wind women up a bit.

you guys eat pancakes for fat tuesday? scratch

over here on the other side of the pond we eat custard filled donuts fried in lard called Pączki's that seem to only be available on this day and everyone sells out before noon and i always forget till its too late to get any Sad

i like my pancakes with peanut butter, butter and a little maple syrup

@Rev Loki wrote:

over here on the other side of the pond we eat custard filled donuts fried in lard called Pączki's that seem to only be available on this day and everyone sells out before noon and i always forget till its too late to get any Sad

mmmmmm custard filled donuts I love you

@Rev Loki wrote:

mmmmmm custard filled donuts I love you

Every so often, the co-op do 2 packs of 5 doughnuts for £1. I can polish both packs off in a day easy. Me and my ex workmate had doughnut eating competitions in the van seeing who get get the most whole ones in their mouth. Not easy for him whilst he was driving but he gave it a good go. Laughing