Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrsstue11

Which bike would you choose

First of all i would like to say sorry for not being on here for a while but as you know Stue11 hogs this site so i never get chance to go on here.
Anyway Stue11 has sold his 600 Bandit as you already probably know he's having a bit of a dilema as to what to get next so i thought i'd help him out with starting a poll.
He has three bikes inmind but just can't decide so i will leave it in your good hands to decide.

I would go for a Triumph speed triple thumbs Or if its got be 1 in the poll It would be the 1200 bandit but not a new shape one , Hope its some help Wink

tricky one, i love all 3 bikes. I suppose what he will use it for mostly.

id be tempted to say gsx1400 thumbs

I love my B12K6 but if having a change I'd look at Honda CB1300, Kwack Zrx 1200, or Gsx14oo.
love the speed triple but if you take Mrs Stu out on back may be a bit limited.

I'd go for one of the later as new as poss K6 B12 not a over rated Knackered Mk1 lol!

i reckon the poll maybe a bit biased considering the amount of bandit owners on the forum Laughing

Still cant decide allthough ive got a couple more months of saving to do, ive ridden the B12 and the sv1000s but not the gsx1400 so i think closer to the time i better book a test ride and maybe then ile make me choice thumbs

b12 for me mk1 though,but if I was as big as stue it would be the gsx 1400 thumbs

i would be between the sv and the b12. I've never owned a b12 though, just a b6 so don't know which I'd prefer of the 2. My next bike will hopefully be a b12. They both look good for their style types. The sv is a sexy sports bike and the bandits look good with a few trick bits.

@Stue11 wrote:
Spotted this what do ya think....and as anyone heard of the garage, let us know as im thinking of going to view it the weekend if pos http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170624347972&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Sorry I havn't Stue , but its the best colour, and if your that near you could always make a day of it and nip in for a coffee,Could even put you up for the nite if you wanted m8 thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Spotted this what do ya think....and as anyone heard of the garage, let us know as im thinking of going to view it the weekend if pos http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170624347972&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Sorry I havn't Stue , but its the best colour, and if your that near you could always make a day of it and nip in for a coffee,Could even put you up for the nite if you wanted m8 thumbs
I would love to take you up on that offer mate but me mechanic mate who will be coming with me is well under the thumb downLaughing hes lucky to get away for more than an hour at a time Laughing but for sure if they let me leave a deposit for her then ile have to come back up in may time to collect her, then ile pop round for a brew thumbs thanks for the offer Dave much appreciated and im sure ile take you up on that offer Very Happythumbs

nice bike!
just check the collector box though looks a bit dark.

I noticed that bike while i browsing the other day and tought it looked a good one with not many owners and low miles thumbs
Has a few extras too Laughing

They are local to me but not heard a lot about them to be honest so cant offer any advise as to the quality that they sell.
But if you're mechanic friend knows his stuff, he'll spot weather its a pup or not.
Might call in if I'm over that way.

Take some extra cash with you, Just Bandits is about 20 yards away ! thumbs

@pugeyed wrote:
nice bike!
just check the collector box though looks a bit dark.
Will do mark thumbs

@flange wrote:
I noticed that bike while i browsing the other day and tought it looked a good one with not many owners and low miles thumbs
Has a few extras too Laughing
Exactly what i thought thumbs

@gtman wrote:
They are local to me but not heard a lot about them to be honest so cant offer any advise as to the quality that they sell.
But if you're mechanic friend knows his stuff, he'll spot weather its a pup or not.

Cheers mate thanks a lot i will do thumbs

tidy bike stu and not a bad price,the dark bit on the collector looks like weld to me scratch deffo worth a look thumbs

re: the poll, it would depend on the usage - I have a friend with a gsx1400 and it's a lovely bike - very good for two up riding, but I've always had a soft spot for big capacity sports twins so my personal vote went for the sv1000 thumbsVery Happy

@Stue11 wrote:
@gtman wrote:

Cheers mate thanks a lot i will do thumbs
yeah it does look nice mate but looks the same as your old one really go for something diff and those straight bars make sure they are superbike ones not crosser ones cos i had them on my xjr and i couldnt ride it past 70 used to shake like s--t

All 3 are nice bikes, and having a B12 myself thumbs , they're a nice comfortable bike. However, for me every time I see a GSX 1400 I smile Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy . They're a lovely bike and, apparently, very easy to ride. As has been said, try and get a test ride and see which feels more comfortable.