Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

M.F.N.

nice to see everyone thumbs

wish I'd had more time though cos didnt get much chance to speak to trev and flinty Sad

nice evening and look forward to next week

@Davehutch wrote:
I was there, saw Baby b's bandit, so guess I was there same time as you lot
Next time give us a shout thumbs

Ok will do, I will just shout Dave over and over till you shout back lol

@Davehutch wrote:
nice to see everyone thumbs

wish I'd had more time though cos didnt get much chance to speak to trev and flinty Sad
Plenty of time for gemma though I love you

Very HappyI love youI love you

hehe Wink .........oh sooooo true! nice to see u all x

Done my mileage for the week got to make this tank last Sad

Anyway I'm gonna watch Harry Houdini's Tottenham turn the tie around against Real Madrid thumbs

oh god will, not you aswell mate

shes just a mate Very Happy

not that old chestnut matt,has the flame between you and b,gone out now Laughing

should be going will update you tomorrow dave

I wouldn't mind whizzing up to have a half hour with you Dave. Should be done work at a reasonable time. Smile

Glad you got back ok I almost dragged me self there but was not quite up for it so I did sod all Sad

aiming to be there for about half past thumbs

i will be there around 7 thumbs

come and say hello cant miss me red bandit white hair !
Laughing

Yeah should be OK tonight. I'm working "in house" so no probs over finish time. Look for a black ZZR1200 with iridium screen with a smiley stuck on it. Smile

will do , look forward to seeing you there mate

Hi Guys, silly question, I know what MFN means, but where is it? Somewhere Notts way I think. Would like to venture out that way sometime, but as I've no idea where that would be a little difficult. Thanx x Laughing

@janiney wrote:
Hi Guys, silly question, I know what MFN means, but where is it? Somewhere Notts way I think. Would like to venture out that way sometime, but as I've no idea where that would be a little difficult. Thanx x Laughing
Hi janiney , you will never find it or less some one shows you , I will always show you the way over no probs , will be going tonite , but will show you any time ,It doesnt have to be a Wednesday , But here is the address

http://www.mfn-club.co.uk/Info.html

Bit busy for the next couple of weeks so not be over there, see you later on in May. thumbs

Thanks for that. Not going tonite but may another night. Will wait until I've met u at sixhills then may tag along. Took me all my courage last night to speak to some lady bikers!

@gtman wrote:
Bit busy for the next couple of weeks so not be over there, see you later on in May. thumbs

Ok Trev thumbs
@janiney wrote:
Thanks for that. Not going tonite but may another night. Will wait until I've met u at sixhills then may tag along. Took me all my courage last night to speak to some lady bikers!

Thats fine janiney , look forward to speaking up the six hills no1

And not sure if I am going tonite now, got to go and look at a job , I may then go for a pint pint

was a good night and very very busy Very Happy had a group ride from mfn to coopers pub after as well with the ashfield bikers lot ! all in all ane ace night . party

@greg wrote:
was a good night and very very busy Very Happy had a group ride from mfn to coopers pub after as well with the ashfield bikers lot ! all in all ane ace night . party
no1no1