Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grumpyowl

Free Rucksack for you lot in Leicester

I've got mine. Beaumont Leys had ran out but got one from Syston. Its bright!

They ran this scheme in Notts last year or year before. Key rings , hi viz vests etc. Is there a motorbike forum in Leics? Bet there is if you ask around Smile

Wandering if somebody is kind enough to pick me one up and I'll pay the P&P if possible please...pretty please...with sugar on and all that shit Laughing

Wandering if somebody is kind enough to pick me one up and I'll pay the P&P if possible please...pretty please...with sugar on and all that shit Laughing

Can't help on the rucksack but I reckon I've got a Think Bike key fob hanging around. Any good?

Don't think that wud be very easy. You have to fill a form in, show licence and only allowed one per person. So unless someone gets one but doesn't want it. Sorry but I want mine. Its only the bag though no other freebies

@janiney wrote:

Don't think that wud be very easy. You have to fill a form in, show licence and only allowed one per person. So unless someone gets one but doesn't want it. Sorry but I want mine. Its only the bag though no other freebies

What happerns to the DATA? There watching you Sad regards paranoid Wink

Guest Guest

i want 1, love free stuff Very Happy

Not a big fan of wearing bags n stuff on yer back, what happerns if you bin yer bike? any thing bulky in the bag will snap yer back. in my opinion. Sad

@XS1100 wrote:
Not a big fan of wearing bags n stuff on yer back, what happerns if you bin yer bike? any thing bulky in the bag will snap yer back. in my opinion. Sad
good point thumbsSad

Cargo net it to back seat or to your luggage rack,
Use it as a free tailpack don't have to put it on your back.. thumbs

You would think the council would make a point after all the H&S!free spine snapper in exchange for your DATA! now we know where you live and whats in yer garage............paranoid Suspect

good point XS. I was wearing a rucksack on the bike the other day. Im sure a large torque wrench and a couple of files wouldnt do me too much damage though Laughing

I must admit i always wear a rucksack when going to work on my bike i have shoes, uniform, bottle of lucozade, 2 sml bottles of water, diary, headache and pro plus tabs and pens i even bought a bottle of wine home in it the other day off the boss so maybe i should think of putting my tank bag on or putting my rucksack on the pillion seat under a cargo net as it is quite heavy

@suzukijax wrote:
I must admit i always wear a rucksack when going to work on my bike i have shoes, uniform, bottle of lucozade, 2 sml bottles of water, diary, headache and pro plus tabs and pens i even bought a bottle of wine home in it the other day off the boss so maybe i should think of putting my tank bag on or putting my rucksack on the pillion seat under a cargo net as it is quite heavy

Not good Jax, you need some sort of strap on! Twisted Evil