Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Rob (trebor) & Davehuch's meet&rideout 22nd May

Rob and I have been speaking about him coming down here for a bit of a ride out , I have a route planed which is part of the forum rideout route 80 miles, here are some dates that I am free Rob

may 14th 15th/21st 22nd/ 28th
June 4th 5th/ 18th 19th / 25th 26th

Once Rob and I have sorted a day that suites us both we will let you know and you are all welcome to join us thumbs I may even do bacon buttys to start us off food

22nd may

Cant make the 14-15 dave, millies birthday,but any of the other dates are fine by me m8,
And that bacon butty sounds gud... party

Ayup you two!
What about Crich that day for the classic bike do? Very Happy

As Frankie Howard would have said:
"Please your-self!"

Guest Guest
I just might be able to make it. I will require directions and a post code please. OOOh what time as well?

Rose wrote:
I just might be able to make it. I will require directions and a post code please. OOOh what time as well?
thats no probs will pm you Rose, as for time will let you know too but its up to Rob what time he wants to get up thumbs

Guest Guest
ITCHY wrote:
What a bummer, I'm on nights that weekend

Can't you change your rota Rich? would be great to see you and I could meet you half way (I think).

Guest Guest

Shame Sad

ITCHY wrote:
What a bummer, I'm on nights that weekend

Call a sicky Rich, if im on call i gonna try and play that card... thumbs

no can do, I work 12hour shifts so would need to take 2 shifts off and also loose first2 days pay, never mind I'll get myself on one of em, I have took holiday for the camp over Very Happy

All being well me Day101 and a couple others will make this one thumbs anyone passing by Herefordshire we can tag onto as im censored with directions Laughingthumbs

Guest Guest
I don't know whether to come up the M40 or go another route. Which way would you be going Stu?

I Rose, the motorway for us is either kiddimister or worcerster depending which way we choose to go M5

Guest Guest

I'll have a look at the map and have a think about it. I'll get back to you. Smile

Rose wrote:
I'll have a look at the map and have a think about it. I'll get back to you. Smile
thumbsVery Happy

@Stue11 wrote:
All being well me Day101 and a couple others will make this one thumbs anyone passing by Herefordshire we can tag onto as im censored with directions Laughingthumbs
nice 1 stue, your welcome to stop over nite if it helps thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
That would be great mate, but i also have Day101 coming too.

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
That would be great mate, but i also have Day101 coming too.
your both welcome , could sleep on the floor in sleeping bags or even tent in the garden thumbs

If i finish work early like i sometimes do on a sunday i could give ya a ring Dave and find out where you are and come and meet up.

@Delboy wrote:
If i finish work early like i sometimes do on a sunday i could give ya a ring Dave and find out where you are and come and meet up.
great that would be good Del thumbs

The more the merrier, Very Happy
Think Daves gonna have to kill a pig for the amount of bacon buttys hes gonna have to make, thumbshide

Think Daves gonna have to kill a pig for the amount of bacon buttys hes gonna have to make, thumbshide
Fairplay to Dave, allthough i cant make this one hes offerd to send mine through courier service thumbs butty that is hide

Stue has dropped out , and you have seen the size of him Shocked so there is 6 bacon butty's saved hidesmack

@Davehutch wrote:
Stue has dropped out , and you have seen the size of him Shocked so there is 6 bacon butty's saved hidesmack
agreehide

@Davehutch wrote:
Cant argue with that Laughingthumbs

Sry u cant make it Stu, ...... At least the bacon piggy breaths a sigh of relieff Very Happy

Sry u cant make it Stu, ...... At least the bacon piggy breaths a sigh of relieff Very Happy
Yea and me... ive got me bike booked in for a full going over at the garage and i want to get her serviced fully for the coming season thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Yea and me... ive got me bike booked in for a full going over at the garage and i want to get her serviced fully for the coming season thumbs
cant blame you m8 thumbs

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
Rob and I have been speaking about him coming down here for a bit of a ride out , I have a route planed which is part of the forum rideout route 80 miles, here are some dates that I am free Rob

Once Rob and I have sorted a day that suites us both we will let you know and you are all welcome to join us thumbs I may even do bacon buttys to start us off food

22nd may

Looks like I'm not on call that weekend so I should be able to make it. Must be bacon though...can't function without bacon... Very Happy

Oh and Rob and Stu, if you google where we all live and check it out you could meet up near me and we could head across together thumbs

Hawki wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

22nd may

Looks like I'm not on call that weekend so I should be able to make it. Must be bacon though...can't function without bacon... Very Happy

Oh and Rob and Stu, if you google where we all live and check it out you could meet up near me and we could head across together thumbs
Sorry Andy but i cant make this one Sad i realised i have me bike booked in for a full going over and service and wont get her back till the 25th i did try and book her in the following week but hes of to the TT for a couple of weeks and i want her done as soon as poss and ready for our meet ups, i meeting Dave on the 15th in stratford in you fancy a ride down thumbs

Right forget my earlier posts on this meet...Dave you better get the extra bacon in, im coming up for this one and will be leaving early that morning to head up with Mrs stue11 in tow thumbsmbikembikembikembikembikepartypartyparty

Guest Guest
@Stue11 wrote:
Right forget my earlier posts on this meet...Dave you better get the extra bacon in, im coming up for this one and will be leaving early that morning to head up with Mrs stue11 in tow thumbsmbikembikembikembikembikepartypartyparty

Great news then mate.

How early are we looking? I still thinking looking at Google I'm between you and Rob so think some kind of meet up in my neck of the woods is possible Very Happy

Guest Guest
Anyone coming up from my neck of the woods, Oxford?