Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Wheelie no no :)

Not when your better half is sat on the back Embarassedaffraid oh and it was on a private road offcourse thumbs

Well no matter how hard I wind the throttle on it will not lift & that is reaching about 120 in third.

Mind you I have never been taught how to get it off the ground & probable would freak out & end up dumping it ShockedShockedShockedaffraidaffraidaffraid

just keep trying mate,my ace has a habit of doing it when you least expect it thumbs

Bet you got your ear bent Stue when you got home, Very Happy
B12 are very wheelie happy in 1 st gear, specialy 2 up, a b12 should lift her nose just under throttle in first with no slipping the clutch, i somtimes even get the wheel lift a touch in second too if i catch it right, not too good on the headstock bearings but good fun. banana

@darkember wrote:
Well no matter how hard I wind the throttle on it will not lift & that is reaching about 120 in third.

Mind you I have never been taught how to get it off the ground & probable would freak out & end up dumping it ShockedShockedShockedaffraidaffraidaffraid

Take it to about 3000rpm in 1st then shut the throttle so the front end dives slightly then at the same time snap the throttle open, the front should then steadily rise.

Here's a brief vid of me thumbs

http://youtu.be/jF4iYohK8D4

Nice one Robbie wernt as high as that Laughing i would have defo lost her of the back affraidfofl

Bet you got your ear bent Stue when you got home, Very Happy
B12 are very wheelie happy in 1 st gear, specialy 2 up, a b12 should lift her nose just under throttle in first with no slipping the clutch, i somtimes even get the wheel lift a touch in second too if i catch it right, not too good on the headstock bearings but good fun. banana
Just a bit Shockedhide

nice one stu,bet she got an adrenalin rush off that. you in the dog house then Laughingthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
nice one stu,bet she got an adrenalin rush off that. you in the dog house then Laughingthumbs
Naa she a good lass she just said that im not to do it again whilst shes sat on the back, she only 7stone wet and she never holds on as she as a good sense of balance from riding horeses, i was just showing off and forgot she was there hide

Guest Guest
@Stue11 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
Naa she a good lass she just said that im not to do it again whilst shes sat on the back, she only 7stone wet and she never holds on as she as a good sense of balance from riding horeses, i was just showing off and forgot she was there hide

foflfoflfofl

Man my mrs would have killed me if I did that. These B12s lift up a lot easier than the B6. I've only done wheelies by accident but both were in 2nd gear and I'm sure I messed my self affraid

Hawki wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

foflfoflfofl

Man my mrs would have killed me if I did that. These B12s lift up a lot easier than the B6. I've only done wheelies by accident but both were in 2nd gear and I'm sure I messed my self affraid
affraidfofl i know what ya mean Andy thumbs

Brave guy, making comments like "forgot she was on the back" in public view for all to read affraid. I've had the front end of mine off the ground once or twice, all by accident affraidaffraid . The eldest tends to pull away on hsis VTR on one wheel, benefits of youth censoredcensored