Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrsstue11

Just the thing for stue11 bandit

Well i stumbled across this today and the first thing i thought of camping trip.
http://www.banditmaniashop.co.uk/soft-luggage-sport-pannier-lugpans-1696-p.asp
Just think what i could take if stue11 fitted this to his beloved bike.
Hair straighteners
Hair dryer
Shampoo and conditioner
Several items of clothing
Pillow
Cosmetics
It's endless what i could take, i really think that when he see's it he will be delighted. thumbs

censored no chance, i told u misses a change of undies toothbrush deodarent money, your fine self a tent and thats it thumbshide

@Stue11 wrote:
censored no chance, i told u misses a change of undies toothbrush deodarent money, your fine self a tent and thats it thumbshide

couldnt agree more (sorry Mrsstue11)

Don't take no for an answer Mrs Stu11, can you bring me some beer also please, no room on my bike

@mrsstue11 wrote:
Well i stumbled across this today and the first thing i thought of camping trip.
Hair straighteners
Hair dryer
Shampoo and conditioner
Pillow
Cosmetics
It's endless what i could take, i really think that when he see's it he will be delighted. thumbs
agree

foflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfofl

Them throw over panniers will look very nice on your Bandit stue...................... fofl

They will look spot on just couldnt think of any other mod that would look perfect on his bike thumbs

Being serious if you want soft panniers don't buy new always some on Ebay..
I've had 3 sets, used once Oxford Lifetime about £125 quids worth and only paid about £35 people buy them use them once and sell them cheap more money than sense.. Laughing

dont worry stue if you put some on your missus will only ride with them once
thats why there is so many on ebay
My missus say's its like a gynaecologist's chair ShockedShocked

try and get some colour matched ones stu Wink

Soft panniers are an abomination in the eyes of the Lord. They leak & flop all over the place when you're riding. Might as well tie two duffel bags together & lob them over the seat. Smile

Guest Guest
@mrsstue11 wrote:
Hair straighteners
Hair dryer
Shampoo and conditioner
Pillow
Cosmetics

Tell Stu he needs to get a full Givi set on the Bandit for the camping trip. You will have 2 x 35 litres and 1 x 45 litres for all your bits and bobs...he can have a tankbag for his bits and everyone is happy fofl

Hawki wrote:
@mrsstue11 wrote:
Hair straighteners
Hair dryer
Shampoo and conditioner
Pillow
Cosmetics

Oooo will have a look on ebay

Tell Stu he needs to get a full Givi set on the Bandit for the camping trip. You will have 2 x 35 litres and 1 x 45 litres for all your bits and bobs...he can have a tankbag for his bits and everyone is happy fofl
thumbsfofl

@Davehutch wrote:
If he wont let you wear your leathers because of marking the bike , you have no chance of those

I'm working on it lol

You can all take the censored but the answer is still NO, ive always hated the look of panniers or whatever they are called Laughing id rather hire a bike with them on rather than buying them for meself Laughing its like buying a sports car...then fitting a bloody tow bar to it to pull a trailor or caravan head banghead banghead bang no offense to anyone its just my opinion Laughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
You can all take the censored but the answer is still NO, ive always hated the look of panniers or whatever they are called Laughing id rather hire a bike with them on rather than buying them for meself Laughing its like buying a sports car...then fitting a bloody tow bar to it to pull a trailor or caravan head banghead banghead bang no offense to anyone its just my opinion Laughingthumbs
I see Shocked have a go at me now "tow bar to it to pull a trailor or caravan" finger ........

.......... lol!lol!

@Stue11 wrote:

I suppose it depends on whether you want your bike to be more than a mere toy. Very Happy

its all he talks about at work how much he loves them hahaha.

Well, Dave should be OK, he has his own "built in" panniers

Hehe Hawki is right Stue needs the hard ones. Easier to paint Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

Your right Alan it is a mere toy Laughing and no im not having a go Dave foflhide didnt even know you had a caravan hide

ITCHY wrote:
Well, Dave should be OK, he has his own "built in" panniers

finger

@Stue11 wrote:
Your right Alan it is a mere toy Laughing and no im not having a go Dave foflhide didnt even know you had a caravan hide

you do now Embarassed

Caravan whose got a caravan ???????? nobody mentioned caravans im allergic to caravans and i havent had my jabs fighting

@suzukijax wrote:
Caravan whose got a caravan ???????? nobody mentioned caravans im allergic to caravans and i havent had my jabs fighting
affraidaffraidfoflfoflfofl

@suzukijax wrote:

@Stue11 wrote:
@suzukijax wrote:
affraidaffraidfoflfoflfofl

@day101 wrote:
foflfoflfoflfofl

its hers not mine EmbarassedEmbarassedhide

This post started by picking on me, looks like its all on you now Dave foflfoflfoflfoflfofl

he looks so happy towing his CARAVAN Laughing