Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melly

hi folks

Recommended Posts

Hi I am mel - dave H's better half. I was actually the first member but have never been allowed to post till now (not really sure if I am allowed to yet!). I don't have a motorbike but have a push bike, a caravan and soon a new sofa Laughing . oh yeah and I have just bought a set of leathers so may get out on the back of Daves bike yet Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Mel and welcome onboard Very Happy thanks for your warm welcome on sunday me and wifey had a good time thumbs cya soon thumbs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome again mel thumbs youll find out what daves up to now!! Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Mel, please feel free to post any gossip that you feel is needed to take the p from you know who Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the warm welcome guys - not sure Dave likes me being able to see what hes up to am sure i will get banned soon Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi wel, welcome

and yeh spill the beans, not that we want to get dave in trouble or anything Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi wel, welcome

and yeh spill the beans, not that we want to get dave in trouble or anything Laughing

what sort of a wife do you think I am? Shocked

ok .... will have a think Twisted Evil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome Mel
(just to let you know if you have anything you wish to share about Dave inbox me the details and i promise i wont tell anyone Wink )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@suzukijax wrote:
welcome Mel
(just to let you know if you have anything you wish to share about Dave inbox me the details and i promise i wont tell anyone Wink )
This is fact, Mel told me....Dave chose a new caravan over a new motorbike hide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

Hi Mel and welcome

If your interested there is a poll about given the choice of a bike, caravan and a sofa what would you buy I'd be interested to know your point of view:

/t2058-what-would-you-go-for

fofl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

Hello Mel and welcome to the mad house, sorry forum. party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hawki wrote:
Hi Mel and welcome

If your interested there is a poll about given the choice of a bike, caravan and a sofa what would you buy I'd be interested to know your point of view:


fofl


I'd have gone for a bike of course foflfofl



.............. only kidding - can't wait for my new van partyparty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@Stue11 wrote:
@suzukijax wrote:
welcome Mel
(just to let you know if you have anything you wish to share about Dave inbox me the details and i promise i wont tell anyone Wink )
This is fact, Mel told me....Dave chose a new caravan over a new motorbike hide

Shockedthumb downaffraid NOOOOOOOOOOO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@suzukijax wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@suzukijax wrote:
welcome Mel
(just to let you know if you have anything you wish to share about Dave inbox me the details and i promise i wont tell anyone Wink )
This is fact, Mel told me....Dave chose a new caravan over a new motorbike hide

Shockedthumb downaffraid NOOOOOOOOOOO
Mel never tells lies ShockedLaughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.