Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fazergill

What do ya do when your not biking ??

Well as some of you know I still can't ride my bike (sold it to the other half lol JUST in case ) & him indoors managed to break his wrist while working abroad - So can't go even pillion Sad
So this year so far has been a bit of a downer as you can imagine ! But we did get tix for Radio 1's Big weekend & got to see the Foo Fighters & it was held in Carlisle where we live !!! AMAZING - (nothing ever usually happens in Carlisle ) Then went to see Foreigner/Journey/Styx in Birmingham ( managed to drive there between us lol ) Excellent Very Happy & next weekend is the British Grand Prix i Cardiff ( the highlight of my year so far ) party . So what do you or would you do if you can't be on your bike ??? apart form pint LOL ??

I know how ya feel Gill, i cant ride mine at the mo neither im on the list for a knee op, so i will prob go to a few more BSB rounds and just buy some trick bits for me bike, theres always something for me to do that will involve bikes, oh and post and read everything posted on here Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
I know how ya feel Gill, i cant ride mine at the mo neither im on the list for a knee op, so i will prob go to a few more BSB rounds and just buy some trick bits for me bike, theres always something for me to do that will involve bikes, oh and post and read everything posted on here Very Happythumbs

Lol I Read everything on here too- I Love this site - just haven't got anything much "bikey" to post at the mo . Hope you get a date for your op soon - if not get Mrs Stu to sort it bike wise - No Shame in going pillion apart from the fact that she gets the final say in what goes in the panniers LOL ShockedthumbsLaughingCool

Guest Guest

When I'm not being a single mum to a stroppy teenage boy pretending to take over the world from nazi zombies (black ops); I'm sitting on my butt talking to you lot Laughing oh and I run a charity and I'm a photographer too thumbs

wen i cant ride i tend to get grumpy as my wife will tell ya lol i normally shop around for things for my bike to get it back on the road or running properly

Recently gave up my allotment due to lack of time Sad I get out occasionally in winter for a bit of shooting or ferreting, but I seem to usually be under someone's car. I'm unpaid family fleet manager so when it's not one it's the bloody other! And now my neighbour's dropping hints about his brake pads. Smile

Know the feeling, only had the bike out once in the last 5 weeks as I've got an badly infected hand again. The only time it went out was to go to the hospital Dermatology unit a couple of weeks ago, wish I hadn't bothered as ended up having two unexpected biopsies on hand and finger, had to rush back on the bike before the local anaesthetics wore off Sad
Getting real withdrawal symptoms can't even mess in the shed making/improving bits got loads lined up but it's improving, stitches out today and I'll finally take it out to the hospital again on Thusday.

@suzukijax wrote:
Go and watch football

typical girly answer Laughing , the season is over bar the U21's, rather watch paint dry than watch football anyway.

count down the days before i can get my bike back on the road again (45 to go!)and going a little more insane until it happens! head bang

Think dave will ban me if I tell you

but it involves a dvd collection LaughingLaughing

spend time with me lad

I know so the bike is out all the time Very Happy And the fixtures are out on the 17th party

Do you really need to know silent

Apart from that Laughing i am a black belt in karate and have been studying different sides of martial arts since i was 11.

also me and atrum_soul buy broken bikes to sell on Smile

dress in armour and hit people , go to football every saturday when the season starts, started to do a bit of push biking as well .

I pull weed(s) out the Garden,go for long pedal bike rides to help get rid of the well paid for gut though swilling ale down and Posting nonsense late in to the night on some bike forum.
Ho read weird shit about this kind of stuff.
It wrecks your melon man!

I like gardening and my new love is the gym.Also our lass loves going shopping with her, censored oh! and i drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinking love

im not sure but theres never enough hours in the day to do it all scratch

Guest Guest
@jezza wrote:
dress in armour and hit people.

my brother does that Laughing so.... moniack mead? the drink of the reenactor thumbs

I help my GF renovate her house,loking for bikes to buy ( GSX1400)at the moment

I play the Blues

Im a happy soul really

i look after my animals get moaned at by the wife play up as much as i can and repair my mates car and bikes thumbs

Guest Guest

Try and hide from the wife!! I'm off work for the next 2 weeks and the list of chores are mental...it's no wonder I work 70+ hrs a week, it's bloody easier than being off Very Happy

NoZ wrote:
@jezza wrote:
dress in armour and hit people.

my brother does that Laughing so.... moniack mead? the drink of the reenactor thumbs

that stuffs like bludy paint stripper!