Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pinky1

great to meet you all

Aup had a brilliant weekend with much appreciation for dave for organising and pulling us all through!! Was good to meet you all will more than likely see you all on the next one Smile

Nice to meet you too, i hope the other half as left you alone now.....strange noises coming from ya tent affraidfoflfofl take care and ride safe thumbs

Yeah was nice to meet ya pinky . take care till next time.

@Stue11 wrote:
Nice to meet you too, i hope the other half as left you alone now.....strange noises coming from ya tent affraidfoflfofl take care and ride safe thumbs

affraidaffraid did I miss something party

@Stue11 wrote:

He's a strange man fofl

@Davehutch wrote:
@pinky wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

He's a strange man fofl
agree stu is Shocked
Ive been called many things in me life but strange is the first ShockedLaughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@pinky wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

He's a strange man fofl
agree stu is Shocked
Ive been called many things in me life but strange is the first ShockedLaughingthumbs

agree Might be worth getting used to Twisted Evilfoflhide

About to put the photos on Photobucket. Will let you know when they're on there.

Got the photos on Forum Ride Out July 2011

Hopefully I've got everyones bike right. If not let me know and I'll change it. The photos are on backward, most recent first, so some of the comments may not make sense. ShockedShocked . I'm going to post this in each thread relating to the Ride Out so hopefully everyone will find the photos.

Again, big thanks to all who made a poor weather weekend very enjoyable Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

@Stue11 wrote:

agree lol

Got the photos on Forum Ride Out July 2011

Hopefully I've got everyones bike right. If not let me know and I'll change it. The photos are on backward, most recent first, so some of the comments may not make sense. ShockedShocked . I'm going to post this in each thread relating to the Ride Out so hopefully everyone will find the photos.

Again, big thanks to all who made a poor weather weekend very enjoyable Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Cracking photo's, it was nice to meet you hopefully will get to meet up again thumbs

Nice pics Mike, thumbs glad u all made the most of the weekend.

The weekend was definitely made the most of thumbsthumbs I think a few establishments will be wondering what caused the sudden rise in profits over the weekend foflfofl