Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
2wheels

Heyup

Gonna try and start using the forum more often. For those that don't know me I live in doncaster south Yorkshire and currently ride a bandit 6 but am selling soon to fund a 12!

Nice 1 Lucan thumbs your more than welcome on here m8 , it getting just like old times you will be surprised who you will know on here Wink

Hey up Lucan good to hear, you wont regret getting the B12 Very Happythumbs

I know iL love the 12. Iv never actually ridden one so I'm still a little apprehensive but I was out with a 12 and a 1250 a couple f weeks back and my little 6 struggled at times bless her. A little gutted il lose all my mods and have to start again but there's no point pouring money into a bike that's not scratching a certain itch. Putting a 12 lump in isn't really an option either because by the time you've done it you've spent 600+ quid

take off the bits and put them on the 12 :P

The mods kinda justify my askIng price. Iv just spent about 450 on it so won't let it go for peanuts. I'm hoping to make enough money on it for a 12 lol

Good luck in your search, my mate took all his mod bits of his 12 and should have took more of them of especially when most mk1b6 fit the mk12 but sometimes like myself just wanted rid and let her go with all her likkle mods id done is she on ebay thumbs

@2wheels wrote:
I know iL love the 12. Iv never actually ridden one so I'm still a little apprehensive but I was out with a 12 and a 1250 a couple f weeks back and my little 6 struggled at times bless her. A little gutted il lose all my mods and have to start again but there's no point pouring money into a bike that's not scratching a certain itch. Putting a 12 lump in isn't really an option either because by the time you've done it you've spent 600+ quid

Hey dont worry too much about the change. I was the same going from an Inline 4 to the Vtwin. It was fine thumbs

I must say it's nice to see some familiar names that are no longer a part of the bandit forum!