Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

What Bike

as some of you will know im looking for a road legal 125 crosser/enduro/trail bike thats also suitable for a spot green laneing im thinking of something like these 2 whats your opinion please

ou them id say dt!

you looked into like an rm125 road legal now that would shift i used to race them Smile

also looks into the husqvarna bikes. cracking machines had a 410 one last year, was scary as fook, but the 125 2 stroke are crackers

ou them id say dt!

you looked into like an rm125 road legal now that would shift i used to race them Smile

also looks into the husqvarna bikes. cracking machines had a 410 one last year, was scary as fook, but the 125 2 stroke are crackers

or kmx 125 Wink

i know one for sale for £600 i believe near me but its in kent

im leaning towards a DT if im honest husqvarna bikes are outa my price range ive got £600/£700 to spend so maybe you should get me some details on that kmx lets see if its worth it lol

ill ask lew.

or if not theres a dt125 51 plate with loads extras for £500 ono. but if i can afford it i may be getting it s0rry but if i dont ill send ya the link thumbs

only thing is needs the £50 wire loom

got my bid in on a 1988 dt which ends in about 2 days so fingers crossed i will be sorted thumbs cos im sick of being off the road lol

Had a Suzuki TS125 X for about 3 year...unrestricted European import.
Went everywhere I asked it too. Raced in some trail bike enduro's too.

Of those two above go for the DT

ou them id say dt!

agree

The only bad with them are that they are made in italy now not in sweden

@bfg wrote:

are there many free and legal places to go off-roading over here mate? I'm tempted to get and on/off-road bike and take it somewhere but no point if there's not many places to go.

@bfg wrote:

now then i hadn't given a ts a thought but its defiantly on the list now as more than 1 person has suggested it to me

i viewed that dt today. he said he would take £400. but im not having it. clean bike but the vin plate had be scratched off, and no log book only a green slip. so i wonder if it was stolen. didnt want to risk it etc

i viewed that dt today. he said he would take £400. but im not having it. clean bike but the vin plate had be scratched off, and no log book only a green slip. so i wonder if it was stolen. didnt want to risk it etc
Stay clear Chad better to be safe than sorry thumbs

no, he seemed genuine, but tbh i wouldnt touch the bike with a barge pole. funny thing is he didnt mention it till i asked. also under fork covers he said forks are fine, had a look and were p*ssing out fluid!

I would be inclined to go KMX mate, I had one as my learner bike back in 198* (sorry, date censored to protect my dignity Laughing ) very comfy to ride, easy to de-restrict (no silly power valves etc!) and plenty of go too, used to go everywhere on mine, including lots of green laning thumbs

no, he seemed genuine, but tbh i wouldnt touch the bike with a barge pole. funny thing is he didnt mention it till i asked. also under fork covers he said forks are fine, had a look and were p*ssing out fluid!
If somebody lies to me on arrival i tell em straight and go back home livid smack if you had a bad feeling then dont bother youll find something else Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
If somebody lies to me on arrival i tell em straight and go back home livid smack if you had a bad feeling then dont bother youll find something else Very Happythumbs

agreeagree

Sounds like you did the best thing. As said previous, there's plenty out there. thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

found a 1992 zzr250, 30k miles, extremely clean, comes eith years t&t, had new chain and sprox, brakes, tres etc. £475 ono!

only thing is cant find insurance below 400 3rd party only. didnt wana pay more than say 250 for the insurance.

@Stue11 wrote:
agree same about the first gsxr i saw bad feeling walked away from it. thumbs

Excellent and all ready to go too with a few extras chucked in partypartyparty

I will be honest im buzzin about it, after having some sh1t luck with the ns and being off the road for so long i cant wait lol

@dirtydog wrote:
I will be honest im buzzin about it, after having some sh1t luck with the ns and being off the road for so long i cant wait lol
Dont forget more pics when you get her and keep us informed thumbs

nice one!

i picked up a hack today.

Cbr125 2007, 7200 miles. runs as sweet as a nut.

needs all panels, except mudguard and tank, and a new back tyre to get it up and working properly again. Smile

for a nice price of £395

@Stue11 wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:

on my back wheel Wink

@dirtydog wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:

on my back wheel Wink
Laughingthumbs

partypartypartypartypartypartyparty

ive collected the DT and she is a pearler the sidney i bought it off was gutted to see her go my mate also convinced him to chuck in the security chin for free thumbs will get some pics up asap partypartypartyparty

Congrats on the bike partyparty Nice to see some good luck got a change. Will wait to see the pics thumbsthumbs

just got back from a 2 or 3 hour ride with my matey really enjoyed it did a bit of
on road/off road party there are 1 or 2 litte things to sort out ie the speedo dosent work and the battery and or alternator needs looking at as the lights dont really work unless your chipping along at over 50mph other than that its all good. thumbsthumbs