Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Dave Hutch

Just a brief note in recognition.

A lot of people take a lot of ribbing and jokes on the site, which is okay given the spirit of the site. I believe Dave receives more than his fair share and takes it all in good humour and spirit. I think it should be recognised as not everyone would do the same.

Well done Dave. I think, as has been said, Forums are a reflection of the creator and the team he has working with him, which explains the success. Massive congratulations on the Forum, even getting a Swedish Branch open as well LaughingLaughing

Well said Mike he does have some stick Laughing but your right in what youve said its a great forum and without folk posting on a regular basis allbeit censored taking from time to time makes this a great place to be a part off partypartyparty as for our overseas posters well thats great too thumbs

well said banditmik agree it´s a good and fun forum

thanks Dave for it

Thanks lads if you give it out you have to take it Twisted Evil As for the forum it is hard work at times and there is a lot to do behind the scenes head bang but I love it and with Stu's hard work it helps me no end , thanks Stu salute
And of course the forum is no good with out you lot Very Happy I think it has gone really well for saying its not a year old yet and I plan to keep working hard and keep the forum growing with your help thumbs So thanks all for your support keep posting and having fun salute

yeh well done dave, you take some stick from some of us Smile but thas what makes this forum so great as everyone takes it back thumbs

Yep he's an allround good egg, keep up the good the good work Dave and Stu thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Yep he's an allround good egg, keep up the good the good work Dave and Stu thumbs
agree

I think your all a bunch of bullys,and should leave him alone LaughingLaughing

couldnt help myself then Laughing

yes agree with all the above thumbs

dave and stue keep up the good work thumbsthumbs

He does and i give him a fair bit as well. but couldnt ask for better to be honest he cooked us all food when we went up and puts alot of hours into the site (and pub lol) but its growing strong and proud to be a part of it thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
OK enough a*se likin, let's get back to takin the censored
agree i mean come on who would choose an orion caravan over a new triple Twisted Evilfoflfoflfofl

@Stue11 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
OK enough a*se likin, let's get back to takin the censored
agree i mean come on who would choose an orion caravan over a new triple Twisted Evilfoflfoflfofl

i know tbh THEY MUST LOVE THE CARAVAN!

besides, it wouldnt be as cumfy trying to go to sleep on the triples tank!

Gud job on the site, to the management and everyone else that makes it work......keep it up!

keep up the good work Dave and Stu. It's a brill site and I'm proud to be a member thumbs

To be totally honest i couldnt agree more with all the above posts, it does take up a lot of your time going through posts of an evening but its a pleasure and its easy as all our members behave themselves...well most of you Laughing lifes to short to take life to seriously imo and like Dave as staited without everyone else posting then there wouldnt be a forum so heres a personal thanks to everyone that does post or even just pops on for a good read, so keep enjoying being part of the best Bike forum from Stue11 thumbs

Yeah the boy has done well thumbs As has everyone that has helped out thumbs
As I'm all new and everything, I don't know what led to this forum being set up in the first place, but it does seem like a comfy place. Probably have 1000 users after 1 year - that is some good going.

Now then, a tenner for the first pic of Dave or Stu with a perm Very Happy

@Macie_UK wrote:
Yeah the boy has done well thumbs As has everyone that has helped out thumbs
As I'm all new and everything, I don't know what led to this forum being set up in the first place, but it does seem like a comfy place. Probably have 1000 users after 1 year - that is some good going.

Now then, a tenner for the first pic of Dave or Stu with a perm Very Happy
My hair was natrual curly all pics are hidden Very Happy

can i just say (to be different) Dave is a cnut and deserves everything he gets lol fightingfinger

bollocks , stop arse licking . Dave deserves all the piss taking and ribbing he gets and long may it continue.

Laughing especially when his drinking partner in leicester is a bloke called claire and he enjoys watching dora the explorer when all the neighbours kids have long gone home.

well done chap thumbs