Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mellie

Hello from Scarborough

Just popped in to say Hello and to see if there are any other bikers in my area as I am contemplating selling my bike as its no fun riding alone. Sad

Hello Mellie!

If you don't enjoy riding on your own, you're riding the wrong bike!

Come along to the rideout on the 18th and ride with us lot!

thumbs

welcome to the forum. an where you from? not sure where scarbourough is.

ive met a few riding mates from bandit forum, well 2. but met a few bikers from a kent and sussex bikers forum, as im in kent. maybe theres a local or country biking forum to your area

welcome to the site matey...keep the bike,i'm sure you'll find loads ov peeps on the site in your area thumbs

im on the RF forum and ever year we have a meet in Scarborough , in June , 20 of us this year for the weekend im sure the riots were on the TV , thumbs no we are not that bad , but still good fun

Thanks every one, and to tubthumper I do have the right bike but since splitting with my ex I dont enjoy solo rides out anymore, also being a single female I find it strange going to the meets alone, thats why Im looking for some other riders round my area that I can get to know.
But hey what a nice welcome Ive recieved, thanks everyone Very Happy

Hi, strange thing to join a forum and announce you're leaving lol
you will regret selling, i did when i sold years ago, now back on 2 wheels and loving it Very Happy

I wasnt anouncing im leaving, Im trying to find riding buddies so I dont have to sell!!

@steph42 wrote:
What kinda bike you got Mel? pics please

Ah I thought Id put it on as an avatar, its a cbf600, its a 2005 but only done 4,200 miles, its a real minter.

Nice bikes ive an older 1 myself a 93 model an ex Erion race bike the newer 1's are very smart...mini moto gp style thumbs i do like em in the Repsol colours

I cant put it on as an avatar, i cant get the pic small enough. Mines just silver but its a lovely ride.

not working, go to photo, get code, right click "select all", right click "copy" then paste here

thanks, ive just managed to put some pics on the bike pic bit Very Happy

welcome on board. Good to see a biker from the North East on here. Beginning to think we were running a bit low in the area applauseapplause . Good crowd on here, even if they're from the south foflfofl Keep the bike and we'll arrange a run out at some point. thumbsthumbs

just wait and see it will come some people you can ride with soner or later it always das thumbs

Hello and welcome
Don't sell the bike, you'll only end up regretting it. Get what you're saying about the single female aspect, but it will all come good, just keep riding thumbs

Being in the North is much better than being in the South, but to us midlanders you're all extremists lol!

haha, thanks Macie, who knows, you might get some northeners on here soon. Laughing

Welcome m8 and there is a couple of northerners on here already I'm from darlington so is gravelrash and a couple from teeside.

welcome been to scarborough last two weekends in a row next time i go i will pm you we usually park beside the rides on seafront for a cuppa you should be able to spot my bike Laughing

@madcarper wrote:
welcome been to scarborough last two weekends in a row next time i go i will pm you we usually park beside the rides on seafront for a cuppa you should be able to spot my bike Laughing

welcome to the forum mellie i'm sure you will love it there's a great mix of people and bikes, as Haveugot1 says there's more from the North(east) than appears.
and Madcarper thats the next rideout sorted mate!! thumbsthumbs Mike.