Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

HOW COME THEY BROUGHT BACK TWS?

how come they brought back some old this week only items??

Eg: the cool blue lava lamp
AND

Eg: the cactus, the clock and the Venus fly trap

here are some old cool screanies

^it said new this week so shouldnt it be here? -.-"

What I regretted: bought all the deco from cny, thought they looked ugly in my house, so I sold them back to the store Sad

Wow, thanks for sharing the screenies. I had no idea what the Xmas items originally cost, but it's crazy to think a pandoro once only cost 7 coins. Wow. Really, thank you for sharing.

I know when playfish brought back the pirate hat into stores people were very mad and all playfish said was they never guaranteed that items wouldn't be brought back into stores again at any time in the future. *sigh* That's not much of an answer is it. I had no idea those other items were ever even removed from stores. I started in Feb.

woww cool screenshot!!

wonder what they'll come out with this christmas. lights that light up hopefully!!

aw wish i was playing this game last christmas Smile aw well will make up for it this crimbo instead congratulations xx

i actually WAS playing at that time.... and after holidays i SOLD everything to make some money just because i didn't know anything about forums and trade! that's painful!!!

I hope they don't overdo it like halloween. Great halloween, but a little overdone. Nothing special after halloween, not a lot of items either.

Mangoberri wrote:
I hope they don't overdo it like halloween. Great halloween, but a little overdone. Nothing special after halloween, not a lot of items either.

i bet they do because pf is getting greedy, dont you think

People are already decorating their houses with last year Christmas items.
I think it's too soon, let's not forget Thanksgiving comes first Smile

It does in Pet Society, but in some places like in Canada thanksgiving is gone and passed before Halloween. Its definitely starting to feel like Christmas here, and who doesn't love that time of year (lol didn't mean to ryhme)

I think they brought back some original items due to popularity. They've done it since the beginning of the game. It seems like they are trying to update all the items. So maybe the tree decorations will glow in the dark this year. So many items being removed each week but better ones or different variations are coming out so lets be excited about a more interactive and updated pet society!! (Although, I'll always love some of the originals like the black cat and art deco lamp!)