Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

suzuki B king

First job to be done when bought...get rid of those ridiculous cans under the seat thumb down apart from that one hell of a machine thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
First job to be done when bought...get rid of those ridiculous cans under the seat thumb down apart from that one hell of a machine thumbs

agree

@Stue11 wrote:
agree

dont know much about them dave,but they are sexy as censoredthumbsthumbs

seen a few at rallies look nice but prefer the Yam MT01 for looks ( Bking much faster)
have a look in the nov edition of BIKE there is a feature on them Very Happy

ITCHY wrote:
seen a few at rallies look nice but prefer the Yam MT01 for looks ( Bking much faster)
have a look in the nov edition of BIKE there is a feature on them Very Happy
cheers Rich thumbs

cracking bike my mate had a lend of one, proper fast decent handling and sounded awsome with two stubbied cans, also seems to be quite a few aftermarket goodies about for them.

my mate went to buy a new 1250 bandit and came away with a b king cos it was cheaper but too fast for unfaired in my opinion

Just been trying to get a test ride on a B king , no one has got any and all the new ones have sold out and dont know if they will be making anymore angryangryangryangry

theres a couple of dealers that are still doing test rides on the B King. Streetbike in birmingham are ( might be a bit far for ya to test ride? )

there are still some around alot of dealers have them , the trouble is I need to find some one who has one as a trade in so I can test ride one , rang round and dealers have took my number to ring me if they get one in , up to now the only place I have found is street bikes brum , was hoping to find a test ride a little bit closer ,I may not like it when i have tried it head bang

tbf if you liked the power and weight of the busa, but not the position, you will love the B-king. The bars are higher so more like your bandit in that respect, but the pegs are back a tad more so you got the more sporty riding position but still with high bars! Power is supposedly a little less due to being in a naked bike but still enough to go from 0-*SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT* Smile

Yes, same engine but uses different inlet/exhaust system to the busa, which lowers the power slightly ( 181BHP from the bking )

@fr499y wrote:
tbf if you liked the power and weight of the busa, but not the position, you will love the B-king. The bars are higher so more like your bandit in that respect, but the pegs are back a tad more so you got the more sporty riding position but still with high bars! Power is supposedly a little less due to being in a naked bike but still enough to go from 0-*SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT* Smile
just been over to Street bikes for a test ride, what a bike bananabananabananabananabananabananabanana

nice bikes ent they!! seem faster than the busa but there not ( partly due to no fairing ) a tad lighter than the busa aswell and the riding possition is perfect lol so when ya getting one? :P

@fr499y wrote:
nice bikes ent they!! seem faster than the busa but there not ( partly due to no fairing ) a tad lighter than the busa aswell and the riding possition is perfect lol so when ya getting one? :P
dont know tomorrow may be , £8,000 not a bad price Shocked

oo very nice!! you only live once! oh dont go for the yoshi optional exhausts, they ent that nice sounding >< the BOS ones are ( that are on the one you tried? )

@fr499y wrote:
oo very nice!! you only live once! oh dont go for the yoshi optional exhausts, they ent that nice sounding >< the BOS ones are ( that are on the one you tried? )

you really need to get help with your exhaust fettish Dude Twisted Evil

partypartypartyparty CHANGE THOUS BLOODY EXHAUSTS THEY ARE UGLY OTHERWISE CRACKING BIKE! thumbsthumbsthumbs

partypartypartypartymbikembikembike Excellent mate happy for ya, we all work bloody hard to get what we want in life partypartyparty cant wait to see her in the flesh partypartyparty

ITCHY wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

you really need to get help with your exhaust fettish Dude Twisted Evil

Help? sod the help!! need more exhausts ahaha nice one dave!!

thats good news dave,enjoy thumbsbanana
have you checked the review out on the mcn website? Smile