Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

wheres rose

Well if one poxy thing like that thread doesn't go your way I'd expect a bit more than just spitting the dummy. Life's not about always getting your own way. Come on Rose, you're better than that aren't you? Smile

Well if one poxy thing like that thread doesn't go your way I'd expect a bit more than just spitting the dummy. Life's not about always getting your own way. Come on Rose, you're better than that aren't you? Smile
agree

@madsod wrote:
agree

agree X2

@madsod wrote:
agree

agree X2

agree X3

WE LOVE ROSE I love you

@haveugot1 wrote:
@madsod wrote:
agree

agree X2

agree X3

WE LOVE ROSE I love you

Don't look like she's coming back thou Sad

had a e-mail from rose yesterday "I do not wish to visit the forum again. Please remove my membership and contact email details.

Thank YOU"

Just have to go with her wish Dave it's a shame . but life goes on

agree such is life you have to get on with it and I dont think anyone would do anything malicious to on ere. After whats a forum without a bit of banter thumbs

Why's she bringing it up again?
I was in touch with her, but I email her and get a reply, but she never just emails me so down to her!

lot,s of woman don't like the c word i know my wife hates it being used in any context.sometimes words can hurt more than physical abuse.

Look, she didn't get her own way over a thread she didn't like and she spat her dummy. All she had to do was not visit that thread but she just wouldn't let it lie. Bye, Rose. wavewave

Look, she didn't get her own way over a thread she didn't like and she spat her dummy. All she had to do was not visit that thread but she just wouldn't let it lie. Bye, Rose. wavewave

Takes a while for some people to show their true colours. Join a forum and expect a difference of opinion.

Seen this on the cards many months ago so been keeping off the chat so it was not me pushing her over the edge.

[quote="smilinjack"]Look, she didn't get her own way over a thread she didn't like and she spat her dummy. All she had to do was not visit that thread but she just wouldn't let it lie. Bye, Rose. wavewave [/quote
Aahhh know what you mean ,like a dog with a bone, aahh well life goes on.

@sweban wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
words can hurt more than physical abuse.

very true

I understand that but in what sort of context was it used and was it used to hurt the person ???

Bloke had hos wife name fatties on him. Obviously split and that word was tattooed on top

@sweban wrote:

very true

I understand that but in what sort of context was it used and was it used to hurt the person ???

Bloke had hos wife name fatties on him. Obviously split and that word was tattooed on top

Ok fair do

It was a little squabble that upset her. But were all grown ups so gotta move on from it, just others in different ways

Ok fair do

It was a little squabble that upset her. But were all grown ups so gotta move on from it, just others in different ways

Dont you think this should ave been applied then.
No.6 in the forum Rules.

Please refrain from swearing on the main forum pages and chatbox, there is a censord icon ( censored ) to be used at all times as we want to continue to keep this a friendly and happy forum for all to enjoy thanks.

@Davehutch wrote:
we added rule NO 6 after the event Embarassed

Sorry Dave maybe we can direct new members straight to the rules somehow, I dont no how but you know how some people are just skipping them or not bothering to look, just a suggestion thats all thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

Sorry Dave maybe we can direct new members straight to the rules somehow, I dont no how but you know how some people are just skipping them or not bothering to look, just a suggestion thats all thumbs
when a new member signs up they are asked to read the rules and are directed to the link thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

so you changed the rules after we read and agreed to the original terms and conditions . studyscratch

Rules are made for breaking Very Happy and I shall long continue to do so, cos I'm naughty ....now where is THAT picture
hide

@jezza wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

so you changed the rules after we read and agreed to the original terms and conditions . studyscratch

Rules are made for breaking Very Happy and I shall long continue to do so, cos I'm naughty ....now where is THAT picture
hide
yes i did , but it also says "More will be added as i think of them , these are here to make this a warm and friendly forum "

@Davehutch wrote:
@jezza wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

hide
yes i did , but it also says "More will be added as i think of them , these are here to make this a warm and friendly forum "

http://youtu.be/OtHfvWPGeFA

you shall remain worried Dave as I'm in a cheeky mood today.

@Davehutch wrote:
@jezza wrote:
you shall remain worried Dave as I'm in a cheeky mood today.
not a cheeky mood SadNoSuspecthide

aint it time you got ready to go to the pub. Twisted Evil

@Davehutch wrote:

both stue and me have the rules link in our signatures,its easily read and takes you straight to them thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
The worlds most boring thread get it outta here !!!!!!!

agree
maybe time to learn from any mistakes made Embarassed , but also maybe time to delete the whole thing and move on.

Guest Guest

missed it Rolling Eyes

some people don't like the c-word... especially when I call them it! It's not a very nice word but neither is 'liar' or 'peaodo' - I'd rather be called a c censored (said with tongue firmly in cheek)

that's the thing with forums.... people fall out over posts that they wouldn't object to in real life conversation

not to nit pick but if you're gonna add rules (as is your right to do so) after people have agreed to them, then you should really put a post up about the ammendments. Covers your butts and prevents accusations.

no swearing? oh censored ... lol this isn't really the kind of place I feel comfortable swearing in.. and anyone who knows me, knows I swear like a trooper lol! horses for course n all that

finger is a gesture worse than the word? mmmm! lol!

NoZ wrote:
missed it Rolling Eyes

some people don't like the c-word... especially when I call them it! It's not a very nice word but neither is 'liar' or 'peaodo' - I'd rather be called a c censored (said with tongue firmly in cheek)

that's the thing with forums.... people fall out over posts that they wouldn't object to in real life conversation

not to nit pick but if you're gonna add rules (as is your right to do so) after people have agreed to them, then you should really put a post up about the ammendments. Covers your butts and prevents accusations.

no swearing? oh censored ... lol this isn't really the kind of place I feel comfortable swearing in.. and anyone who knows me, knows I swear like a trooper lol! horses for course n all that

finger is a gesture worse than the word? mmmm! lol!

you mean like this

/t3981-please-read-rules-updated?highlight=rules