Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

Im a bit p...ed off tonight

just a bit of a rant really

I was asked by my employer,if I would do training for diagnostic technician,to which I agreed

as I thought do as they ask,keep me feet under the table,ect ect

by doing this training,it also meant they would beable to claim an extra 30% on there warranty claims

anyway ive done it all passed with flying colours

anyway gets my wage slip today,no xmas bonus nothing at all I know things are tight at the moment

the bonus thing Im not to botherd about as Im on good money,I think its the fact Ive done as I was asked always work hard,dont give them any censored

and I havent had as much as a thankyou,well done or anything head banghead banghead bang

there rant over

We enquired about a bonus this year... And they said, wait for it. "You'll have a job to come back to in the new year". I shit you not! angry

Sorry to be a spoilsport Lee,
In this climate we have to keep our heads down our noses clean and get on with it.
My youngest dughter got made redundant last week second time this year her self confidence is shot.
Not going to be easy for her to find work this time of year.

Good luck to anyone looking for a work try to keep your chins up Guys and Gals.

we could always kidnap them in a battered old r v like in the grizwalds xmas vacation Laughing

good idea stan foflfofl

as said folks the money thing not to botherd about

last time I checked to say thankyou doesnt cost anything

Ive worked for the same company since i left school and have never recieved a bonus Lee and sometimes never a thanks....ive had the attitude of late..do me job to the best of my ability and come 5.30 its me time and censored work but i hear what ya saying mate just do your job and think of noone but no1 and thats you thumbs merry xmas mate ile buy you a pint in the new year when we eventually meet up partypartyparty

@Stue11 wrote:
Ive worked for the same company since i left school and have never recieved a bonus Lee and sometimes never a thanks....ive had the attitude of late..do me job to the best of my ability and come 5.30 its me time and censored work but i hear what ya saying mate just do your job and think of noone but no1 and thats you thumbs merry xmas mate ile buy you a pint in the new year when we eventually meet up partypartyparty

reckon its going to be the way forward from now stue,look after no1

look forward to that pint LaughingLaughing merry xmas to you and mrs stue all the best for 2012 thumbsthumbs

i know the feeling mate, ive been made redundent and that sucks, but keep ya head up! its never nice but at the end of the day, you still got your job which is the main part! and a bit more training never hurt aye? thumbs

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

look forward to that pint LaughingLaughing merry xmas to you and mrs stue all the best for 2012 thumbsthumbs
Were your extended family mate Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs
Were your extended family mate Very Happythumbs

Blessed is he who expects NOTHING; for he shall never know disappointment

Old saying--- 'You cant do enough for a good boss'---
Truth is----- 'You can't do enough for any boss'-----

You will now have learned,'Grasshopper'

bonus, ive got £1.45 in my wallet, was £3 but had to buy some masking tape fofl.

joys of being unemployed and a student,

still takes the pea thou lee, and they will. bet the bosses got a nice bonus?

Same here Lee, me and Stue both work hard and are never appreciated, so like Stue said clock off and come home to the ones that are most important Family time pint

Our managers wennt to tenereffe for a long weenkend last week for team building, (wankers). and they've got today and tomorrow off paid and a works do tonight paid for. A nd the lads get FOOK all not even a thanks.

But family is more important lee, so clock off and enjoy your time at home thumbs

cheers for the replys all,comeing on here tonight as cheered me up

seems were all in the same boat,one way or another,least we can all rely on each other for a pick me up thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:

seems were all in the same boat,one way or another,least we can all rely on each other for a pick me up thumbsthumbs
thumbspartypartypartyparty

@lee wrote:

Thats what were here for mate thumbs

We haven't had a pay rise since 2006 because we supposedly haven't made any money but since then one boss has had a brand new £40,000 jag and the other a £55,000 Audi a8. They both dissappear for 3 weeks holiday to faraway places every year and to top it all off one of them was overheard sayin he couldn't understand why anybody would want to borrow money to buy a car. Same person doesn't even know what a mortgage is.

you lot need a decent boss , i gave all my lads something in a envelope, bought them all breakfast and let them go home half day early.....mind you i will have my pound of flesh out of them come the new year.