Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Stue11 just saying thanks

To everyone old and new and also to the members that just log on to browse, as 2011 draws to an end lets make 2012 even better, spread the word and get out and meet more folk, last year was a great pleasure to meet everyone that i did and hope to continue for the forseeable future,noboby as got to reply to this just take a moment to read and reflect on yesteryear and future ones to come,i see and hear of others forums old a new were folk argue fight and even threaten each other, and thats one thing we certainly do not approve or promote on this our forum, so wherever you live and whatever you ride please go careful and always remember to report back to this our beloved forum, good or bad we are always here for you, your very own agony UNCLE Laughing Stuell look forward to meeting a few new faces next year and put a face to a username Very Happythumbs

And a great big THANKS to you Stue and Dave and Dick and everyone for making this the friendliest forum around. All the best for the new year and here's hoping a lot of faces are put to names in 2012! pint

id like to say a bit thanks, to you stue, dave, and dick for running the forum as tyou do. as well as all the other members who keep the banter up and make this place so enjoyable!

when i joined in february, and i have really seen this forum kick off! litrally tripled in size and hopefully the same again next year!

I would like to make a COMPLAINT about this site. I have only been a member for a day, and this site has already eaten at least 10 hours of my life. I have spent the whole morning looking at bikes, tattoos, helmets, and a load of mugshots. I can't drag myself away from this bloody computer. There is a lot of entertainment to be had on this site, and it is stopping me do the things that I should be doing. Let this be a warning to any potential member.........

@cpt_pants wrote:
I would like to make a COMPLAINT about this site. I have only been a member for a day, and this site has already eaten at least 10 hours of my life. I have spent the whole morning looking at bikes, tattoos, helmets, and a load of mugshots. I can't drag myself away from this bloody computer. There is a lot of entertainment to be had on this site, and it is stopping me do the things that I should be doing. Let this be a warning to any potential member.........
lol! nice 1

heres to all members old and new thanks for taking time to post and making the forum so enjoyable for everyone and long may it continue pintthumbsthumbs

Here's to stue Dave an dick for making this my second home thanks to the 3of ya and I hope to meet you all in the new year, plus meet up with as many members as we have cheers for the new year to everyone pint . Micky thumbs

BRILL', site- cheers - not been with you all very long,but like it loads, friendly, helpful,informative....all said---
HEY----& no bitching, like on 'some 'forums

-HAPPY SAFE NEW YEAR TO EVERY-ONE thumbs

well Stu as you are now the official agony aunt, I have a mate (lets call him Dave) and I'm sure he's seeing another mates mom,thing is I also think he's seeing my other mate ( lets call him day101) as they get very cosy while camping can you help??

ITCHY wrote:
well Stu as you are now the official agony aunt, I have a mate (lets call him Dave) and I'm sure he's seeing another mates mom,thing is I also think he's seeing my other mate ( lets call him day101) as they get very cosy while camping can you help??
foflfofl

ITCHY wrote:
Well Rich ive tried and failed with that one foflfoflfofl

give up stue you will have us all Sad

LaughingLaughingthumbsthumbs

must say this has been the best forum upto press

but thats just not down to us members aswell,but you dick and dave for keeping it running spot on,keep up the good work thumbsthumbsthumbs

Yes guys, only been a member a couple weeks but really madeto feel at home.
Ta guys for a spot on forum.
On quick q, am struggling to find rideout section can somone giv me a map pls
SadEmbarassednew here

ITCHY wrote:
lol! and well done stue thumbs

Yer nice one lads thumbs
I only post the odd post now and again jolly good forum @XS1100

@XS1100 wrote:
Yer nice one lads thumbs
I only post the odd post now and again jolly good forum @XS1100
thumbs

Well said Stue. I made a comment earlier in the year on this, so won't repeat it here. But I will agree with all the previous and reiterate a big thanks to you, Dave and Dick for maintaining the site. A site is made by the members, but is maintained by the men with the big sticks (only quoting what I've heard not from experience foflfofl ).

Look forward to meeting a few more this year. Hopefully I can keep the huskies thawed out and get the sledge moving up here in the frozen north foflfofl

Ride Safe everyone thumbsthumbs

I will say THX to stue,dick an dave for the forum and all effort you put in to it.

it is a great forum to be on

(even if i dont always understand everything you write)

thumbs

@sweban wrote:
I will say THX to stue,dick an dave for the forum and all effort you put in to it.

thumbs
agree bet the chatbox took some understanding the other night when we broke the record Very Happy you do well Sweban thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@sweban wrote:

thumbs
agree bet the chatbox took some understanding the other night when we broke the record Very Happy you do well Sweban thumbs

hmmmm i had to give up on that Very Happy haha

@sweban wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@sweban wrote:

thumbs

lol! we felt for you m8 , but like i say you mix in well and are a great input to the forum thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@sweban wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@sweban wrote:

thumbs

lol! we felt for you m8 , but like i say you mix in well and are a great input to the forum thumbs
agreethumbs thanks sweban you do well m8 thumbs

@sweban wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@sweban wrote:

thumbs

Hey Sweban you maveric and Gizmo give a good input to our forum and we appreciate it for sure, it cant be easy not having our native tongue but you all do well Very Happythumbs