Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Just treated myself :)

Ive just purchased these for me old girl thought shes in need of a likkle face lift thumbs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400264551222?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270811011273?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649 wifeys bank accounts a bit lighter what with me spending £150 on me body supplements for training earlier Laughinghide

I have some on mine makes it pull stand up wheelies all day long ! honest Shocked

nice one m8 cool thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Ive just purchased these for me old girl thought shes in need of a likkle face lift thumbs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400264551222?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270811011273?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649 wifeys bank accounts a bit lighter what with me spending £150 on me body supplements for training earlier Laughinghide

Stue aint ad no more offers looks like the rizzla will get the vote but make sure they r on before I do vote thumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:
If you want them to be bright make sure you fit them with relays thumbs
Thanks Jim, i was told that today also thumbs very true thumbs

be very careful stue i bought some braided hoses for me 1200 bandit and the banjo boltsw didnt fit ; wrong thread from mk 1 to mk 2 is different pitch thumbs

i got some wezmoto ones which were listed for a mk2 bandit 600 and they fitted my mk1 fine thumbs

be very careful stue i bought some braided hoses for me 1200 bandit and the banjo boltsw didnt fit ; wrong thread from mk 1 to mk 2 is different pitch thumbs
When i orderd them i had to give the year of bike etc etc so if they end up being wrong ile smacksmack em thumbs but thanks Stan i wouldnt have known thumbs

Suzuki do use both pitch of thread , 1.25 and 1.5 on the banjo bolts
i have seen both on the same bike , so just make sure the pitch is right lay the new one in the old one and the thread will slot in , if it's the same , nice pipes also thumbs

factory brake lines are orrible, good decision to change them stue,are the lights halogen ,i bought some bates copies for mine they have old type 35 watt bulbs shite even with relays and never seem to last very long ,going to change them for halogen units this year.

Fitting the things tomorrow afternoon! bloody wiring is a mess whats going to be fun to sort out. lol. hes taking some pictures to post soon! thumbs

@day101 wrote:
Fitting the things tomorrow afternoon! bloody wiring is a mess whats going to be fun to sort out. lol. hes taking some pictures to post soon! thumbs
Thankgod partypartypartythumbs

Thanks for spending all afternoon into early evening sorting me wireing and lights, brake lines, etc etc your a mate in a million, heres a few snaps of her in progress, weve just got to finish off bleeding the brakes 2mw and shes all finished partypartyparty

I will post more up 2mw when she's all finished thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Thanks for spending all afternoon into early evening sorting me wireing and lights, brake lines, etc etc your a mate in a million, heres a few snaps of her in progress, weve just got to finish off bleeding the brakes 2mw and shes all finished partypartyparty

I will post more up 2mw when she's all finished thumbs

Can't wait to see the pics thumbs

Yea fairplay to Luke he spent 6 hours solid working on her today salute

nice one stue oil cap going out monday thumbs

good on ya luke thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
nice one stue oil cap going out monday thumbs

good on ya luke thumbsthumbs
Thanks mate salute

More bolt on junk! it will never pull the weight Stu Very Happy By the way the chinise take away use the same oil! Shocked

@XS1100 wrote:
More bolt on junk! it will never pull the weight Stu Very Happy By the way the chinise take away use the same oil! Shocked
foflfoflfofl

Nice one stue I like the rear lights an number plate light thumbs
A mate of mine as one for his bike, i was concerned folk might not see the indicators...but after following him on the motorways and lanes it put me mind at rest that you actually can, they are very bright thumbsthumbs

IF you have not used the oil before you will love it makes the box so slick , best iv ever put in a bike thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
Stu, ya need one of these now! ( ovc for a mk1 not mk2 )

Where did you find that and how much thumbs ile have a look later when back from gym thumbs cheers Matt

@madsod wrote:
IF you have not used the oil before you will love it makes the box so slick , best iv ever put in a bike thumbs
Yea sure does ive used that oil for a while now and ive had no complaints Very Happythumbsthumbs