sv650 on going project

Looks good Chad thumbs . What next then scratch

Dick, if it's anything like Chads typing, he's hit the wrong "smiley" foflfofl

Looks good Chad thumbs . What next then scratch

Dick, if it's anything like Chads typing, he's hit the wrong "smiley" foflfofl

lol!lol!

Well done Chad.

I love my BIG Suzuki inline-4's but the
SV6 is one bike that i'd still be happy to own.

Your doing a great job Mate... thumbs

Credit to you chad , nice to see a young guy with such passion thumbs

Don't be too quick to dis this Island there are a lot worse places no1

thanx guys, belly pans now shite Sad dad gave me some heat proofing what caught on fire, i riped it off to save the bike, the proofing is ash, however the ban just has a slight burn mark luckily, however now needs spraying again as the paint bubbled and peeled off angry

luckily this is the only burn mark

example of paint, i usedmy finger and it just came off, Sad

ahh well least i can ride tanks back on now,

well done chad, looks nice!

here was my curvy when i sold it.

thumbs

unlucky chad heat proof don't nesessarily mean flame proof,sure you can fix it though.

okay bit more now

new mirrors. i like the,, however the person on a certain forum told me they were in ood nick, yet they were cracked at the mounts and a rubber was missing, took the mick! waiting for a reply

and the working progress of a STUBBY!!!

mate dropped my £300 arai and made some paint damage, so he offerd me a stubby for free. i didnt want to do that so we dealt at £10. it is a road legal one so had x2 internal baffles. however its just too quiet. so im going to sleve it to be loud, i did a test and was too loud so im going to use a bolt on external type baffle so its still baffled but still keeps some of the v-twin thud!

okay decided where paints chipped on small bits ill sort them out and ive added new mirrors as the others broke, black light cover, radiator grill and after my accident some really bright led daytime lights thumbs

fresh paint, came out mint

cnc alloy put me £35 out of pocket Shocked

the daytime lights, the outside pics dont give them justice but the garage one just shows you

nice 1 chav,same daytime running lights as mine thumbsthumbs

good work chad but not keen on blacked out lights thumbs

its a cover that pulls off in a second so will take off when its bit darker, but the led lihts compensate during the day

fuel caps done, not 100% happy but it will do for now, thers a couple little marks, not noticeable but i think its because i know their there that buggs me

oh and disaster bar ends were faded, so sprayed them and theyve come out crap as well as oil cap, tried doing oil cap in silver, but was a failure so mich polish it if i can be asked, as ive took the 3d writting off of it thumbs

oh and the downs were a brown colour and havent go round to polishing them, heres 5 mins work. i think im going to be bush

Nice one sounds like a lot of wind at the time , the wife had a sv 650 great bikes , the v twin sounds so nice thumbsthumbs

im not welsh dick lol. and yeah no mopauntains few big hills but lots of flat country lanes

not much going on just playing. ivr wrapped my exhaust, many people dis-like it, but its grown on me, heres it first on in white.

its now gone a nice heated colour, smoked at first but fine now, and my downs are bit tatty, so its tidied them up. just to paint the engine/forks and its a clean bike Smile

also got bargain, led indicators from hein geike £3.88 each but cost me £26 in resistor what have broke so off back to bike shop to try get a refund on the crap they sold me!.

and a numberplate bracket, it kept bending, oxford crap so had to make a suppost on the back, but all good now.

they are tiny but mightly bright