Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

Think stue has got himself a fan lol

The lads just seen his avatar pic and said god look at his muscles is he a wrestler dad

lol!lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
The lads just seen his avatar pic and said god look at his muscles is he a wrestler dad

lol!lol!

lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

lol!lol!

Stue this must have been you in your younger days without your tattoos foflfoflfofl

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

lol!lol!

Stue this must have been you in your younger days without your tattoos foflfoflfofl
blarblarfinger

foflfoflfoflfofl

mick mc manus was father to elvis costello thumbs

Well, you learn summut new every day thumbs

@lee wrote:

lol!lol!

thumbs - Reminds me of a time when I was in the army and my section was out on a run, we passed a mum with her kids in tow and one of them pointed at me and said "mummy - is he a gladiator?" - I felt ten feet tall for the rest of that week!! Laughing

@lee wrote:

lol!lol!

thumbs - Reminds me of a time when I was in the army and my section was out on a run, we passed a mum with her kids in tow and one of them pointed at me and said "mummy - is he a gladiator?" - I felt ten feet tall for the rest of that week!! Laughing
and so you should salute

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

lol!lol!

and so you should salute
agree

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

lol!lol!

and so you should salute

Absolutely, I second that saluteapplause

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

lol!lol!

and so you should salute

Absolutely, I second that saluteapplause

I salute you sir topman thumbsagree with the other's thumbs

Guest Guest

Am I the only bird on this forum.... if not, then I'm sure we'd like some gratuitous he-meat pics of Mr Gladiator and Jigantic Lumpy Stue thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

Guest Guest
mmmm thanks *rubs thighs*

NoZ wrote:
Am I the only bird on this forum.... if not, then I'm sure we'd like some gratuitous he-meat pics of Mr Gladiator and Jigantic Lumpy Stue thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs
I will sort one out for ya LaughingLaughing

I'll see if I can find any pics - I must confess I was never really one for taking pics so they are few and far between, but if I find any kicking around I'll post em up - but Stue looks much Buffer than me thumbsVery Happy