Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Missing son....

Gonna be out most of today looking for him hes a 12year old who never came home last night his name is Jordi Davies from leominster, i know that noone on here would know the lad but im just posting on as many forums as possible just to spread the word, hopefully will update later with some good news.

I remember years ago helping in such a search, all was well in the end but not at all nice.Hope you have a happy ending, kids do daft things without thinking, probably at a mates house.

Sure hope he is safe . i would be out of mind if it was one of mine .

@Davehutch wrote:
hope he is found safe, if i was nearer i would come with you m8

same as dave mate if you were closer i would bring a whole gang of people to help ot my fingers crossed for his safe return

fingers crossed m8,keep us updated stue.
must be awful for the parents

@Stue11 wrote:
Gonna be out most of today looking for him hes a 12year old who never came home last night his name is Jordi Davies from leominster, i know that noone on here would know the lad but im just posting on as many forums as possible just to spread the word, hopefully will update later with some good news.

@Stue11 wrote:
Hes home safe and well thumbs thanks everyone thumbs

Just logged on stue glad to here he is safe and well thumbs

thats the best kind of news stue thumbs kids eh Smile as a parent myself you never stop worrying about them even when there grown up.

I hate reading stuff like this every parents nightmare,just glad all has turned out well