Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cab1

Hello all.....

...first post so be gentle, Speed Triple owner, third in fact so a hint to where my cash has gone although I've had a few Jap bikes as well in the past.
So a virtual round on me then!

Thanks for the welcome all. I must mention that it was Fallen Angel and Pussycatz that steered me in this direction. thumbs thanks.

@fr499y wrote:
Welcome to the mad house thumbspint

Oh dear, I thought I'd only just escaped from there lol!

@cab wrote:
Thanks for the welcome all. I must mention that it was Fallen Angel and Pussycatz that steered me in this direction. thumbs thanks.

Well good for them you are in the right place welcome to a great forum thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

Hiya Cab, was lovely to see you on Thursday, it's always nice to have you over and can't wait for the Stranglers gig. Tammy said you'd been out for a ride today and you didn't call in for a cuppa Sad is it because we're about to drop the motor out of the Exup fofl

Oh and welcome to the forum it's great to see you here partythumbs

Guys, Cab is our best mate and if you need the best chippy money can buy he's your man. no1

Hiya Cab, was lovely to see you on Thursday, it's always nice to have you over and can't wait for the Stranglers gig. Tammy said you'd been out for a ride today and you didn't call in for a cuppa Sad is it because we're about to drop the motor out of the Exup fofl

Guys, Cab is our best mate and if you need the best chippy money can buy he's your man. no1

Yep...I second all that...Nice to see you in here Cab thumbs

Looking forward to the gig too.....they have been the best band we've seen and play up to the crowd....hope it's as good this time Very Happy

Thanks again for the welcome all thumbs

@pusycatz wrote:

Yep...I second all that...Nice to see you in here Cab thumbs

Looking forward to the gig too.....they have been the best band we've seen and play up to the crowd....hope it's as good this time Very Happy

You are both too kind, the ride was a bit spontaneous as I was only going to warm the bike up while I washed two months of building site crap of the van. It seemed too good an opportunity to miss as there wasn't a cloud in the sky, so a quick check over to see all was OK, tyres, water etc. and I went off for a quick (slow) wobble round. Will definately call for a tea this week though thumbs