Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

I fell over

Fell over at work and twisted my ankle I'll post some pics later censored it hurts, on the train at the mo but going straight to the hospital Sad

@Kenb wrote:
Hope its not broken.

Me to only had shoes on went right over I ave put me boots on to strap it a bit for the journey home in so much pain Sad

Fractured and a chipped bone they can't do nothing till the swelling goes down so I've got a bloody Beckham boot on till next Friday will put pics up later needs some SleepSleepSleep just got in

@Davehutch wrote:
affraid hope it mends quick micky , will you still get paid ?

Naa Dave they only pay ssp so going back Monday on light duties . It's a bloody nightmare can't even ave a drinking coz of the pain killers thumb down

them steps are illegal mate trust me i used to make stairs youve got a nice claim there thatll pay for your new bike mbike

Bloodyhell Mick that must of hurt...take it easy mate thumbs

ShockedShocked that looks well bad,speedy recovery mate sod the pain killers,plenty of ale ya wont feel a thing trust me Im a doctor LaughingLaughing

Can anyone play one of these violin

sorry Mick couldnt resist surrendersorry

ruddy idiot as my grandad used to say!

hope it heals quick mate. lease nyou didnt do it on the flat ground like daves wrist.

foflfofl

I RECKON SOME COMPO SHOULD BE DUE TO YOU FOR THAT, THOSE STEPS DON'T CONFORM TO H & S.. Shocked

dad said you got old man legs fofl

saying that hes got prober bad chicken legs. and i take after him but not as bad Sad

foflfoflfoflfofl

saying that hes got prober bad chicken legs. and i take after him but not as bad Sad

foflfoflfoflfofl

Tell dad I'm no spring chicken no more fofl

foflfoflfoflfofl

Tell dad I'm no spring chicken no more fofl

he said hes an older chicken lmao

hope that dont hurt to much,but it looks sore to me, Suspect get well soon. thumbs

Got a call from a consultant at the fracture clinic this afternoon, he wanted me to go in and see him, so I goes to the hospital started to worry, well I go in he shows me my xray and shows where the damage was and no fracture no chipped bone ???. So I asked him where has it gone then he said the A&E doctor was looking at someone else's xray I said how can he do this he said sorry it's a mix up with the computer, so no fracture no chipped bone just a really bad torn ligaments both sides of the ankle still got to wear the poxy boot for 4 weeks though but at least no breaks but im really pissed off about it thumb down

Got a call from a consultant at the fracture clinic this afternoon, he wanted me to go in and see him, so I goes to the hospital started to worry, well I go in he shows me my xray and shows where the damage was and no fracture no chipped bone ???. So I asked him where has it gone then he said the A&E doctor was looking at someone else's xray I said how can he do this he said sorry it's a mix up with the computer, so no fracture no chipped bone just a really bad torn ligaments both sides of the ankle still got to wear the poxy boot for 4 weeks though but at least no breaks but im really pissed off about it thumb down

try and see the glass half full m8 not half empty
Imaginine how p....d you would be if they sent you off telling you it wasnt broke and it was. (happened to my wife 14 years ago 6 weeks before they realised and she still suffers with it, no compo tho quacks wont rat on each other! She's not bitter though ) Smile

looks like a big mossie bite Wink got 3 of the feckers on my left knee, and annoying thing ios been kneeling down alot today lmao Laughing

looks like a big mossie bite Wink got 3 of the feckers on my left knee, and annoying thing ios been kneeling down alot today lmao Laughing

thats cos yous lives ina swamp fofl

@Neill wrote:

thats cos yous lives ina swamp fofl

shut up, go get back on your farm ya northerner. oooh arrr