Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kenb

Vacuum brake bleeder.

Price on these has dropped about £10 in recent weeks. I use one and it has proved to be an excellent buy, I can bleed brakes/change fluid with little effort and always successfully. LAZY IS THE WORD.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hand-held-Diesel-Brake-Fluid-Vacuum-Pump-Bleeder-NEW-/180832649782?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a1a774236

ADDED

I have modified mine slightly to make it much better by buying 500mm of 4mm bore rubber tube (£1.50) and cutting off a 50mm length to replace the supplied bleed nipple attachments, it works bril.

wow is cheap. borrowed one of these cost them £50. very good, ive just got a good old fashioned bleeder pipe. does the job thumbs

That is a good price, and if you are like me with no mates, it's a must for the toolbox no1

Got one on its way ,,, i do like my tools thumbs . you would have a fit if you seen how many i have , Laughing

@madsod wrote:
Got one on its way ,,, i do like my tools thumbs . you would have a fit if you seen how many i have , Laughing

oh dont dads moaning. we had dads tool box, plastic one bout 3ft tall and some boxes of power tools on the shelf. since ive had my bikes ive added.

a bike, 5ft chest full of tools, bottom section full of air tools. my air compressor, mig welder, 30ft hose wreel for compressor, loads of air tools on shelf, and then deremmel, drills, blow torch etc all up on the shelf! hes a bit of a grump Laughing

@madsod wrote:

oh dont dads moaning. we had dads tool box, plastic one bout 3ft tall and some boxes of power tools on the shelf. since ive had my bikes ive added.

a bike, 5ft chest full of tools, bottom section full of air tools. my air compressor, mig welder, 30ft hose wreel for compressor, loads of air tools on shelf, and then deremmel, drills, blow torch etc all up on the shelf! hes a bit of a grump Laughing
never have too many tools. and you had to post this im tempted to buy it. lol thumbs

@madsod wrote:

One use and its paid for. So easy to bleed with this. Get 500mm of 4mm bore, chop off 50mm its better than the original nipple attachment.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Silicone-Vacuum-Hose-Turbo-Dump-Radiator-Rubber-Air-Vac-Pipe-Auto-Silicon-Tubing-/140673417394?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item6674546d98

so tempted to get one, dont need one at moment, spent so much this month rg crash bungs, rg fork axle protectors, oil and filter new jacket the list goes on.

but very tempted thumbs

used it today and will never go back to the old way had a brake in 2mins max . thumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:
used it today and will never go back to the old way had a brake in 2mins max . thumbsthumbs
Nice one Garry thumbs

Did say it worked, and so easy. Its good it worked for you.

Yes they are good but for those running a BMW with power brakes and maybe other BMW it will not work because BMW fit non return valves in the system and they fill the lines from the bottom, the non return stops you vacuuming the fluid out