Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Iano

Iridium Spark Plugs

Anybody any experience of these please?

Do they make a difference/last forever?

Few lads swear by em, me personally never used em sorry, im sure someone will ley ya know thumbs

some people rave about them , however I had a set and two plugs failed before a thousand miles. So i've gone back to standard ngk's as i could not justify paying out for another set.

I Run them in my XS and there is a big difference but than any thing on that beast makes a difference. thumbs But I recon on a more modern bike with high reving motors and cleaner burning ignition set ups might not be as noticeable.

they are standard oem on my hayabusa, so no option but to use them.

I did put them on my last bike had no probs at all,
but no difference noticed from standard on that bike. (B12 K6)

So unless your bike uses them as standard like mine does.

I'd buy the best quality standard plugs you can afford.

Small child put them in his ZX6R when it was having some dyno time. A gnat's doodah difference in power.

@jezza wrote:
some people rave about them , however I had a set and two plugs failed before a thousand miles. So i've gone back to standard ngk's as i could not justify paying out for another set.

agreeagree found them crap

Had them in the 600 pile of censored

i have them stuck in my B12,they work ok untill you leave the bike a few weeks,if you dont get it to fire first time,you may as well bin the plugs,id love to bin mine but plug spanner has gone west,CHAD,HAVE YOU GOT A SPARE????i will give you mine when i get them out you can try them yourself, Sad im of to censored in bed now bye head bang

I use iridium and never a problem. Will they last forever, of course not, who leaves plugs in for 10 years? I change plugs every 5k miles max, cost £22ish.

I use them but im careful where I buy them from.

A few folk have bought them off Ebay and they were just cheap chinese rip-off-fake-cr@p.

Save yer money. Have used them but no noticeable difference in performance or life. Bike racer friend of mine says for a standard bike these are a waste of time and money unless originally specified. Agree about the ebay rip off

TheBiker46 wrote:
Save yer money. Have used them but no noticeable difference in performance or life. Bike racer friend of mine says for a standard bike these are a waste of time and money unless originally specified. Agree about the ebay rip off

agree do regular services and change plugs. I used them 3weeks after putting them in 1 failed bought another to replace it then a different one failed.plain old ngk there the best thumbs