Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madfatjake

Hello

Hello. My name is Peter I live in Dartford and currently ride a Moto Guzzi V7 racer and when "the lump" is out a Triumph Sprint GT, manage to cover about 6-8 thousand miles a year on each bike. I have been riding for the wrong side of 30 years and have owned literally 10's of bikes from out and out sports bikes to the new tall rounder fad. The Triumph is a new edition and should be run in soon ready for our holiday to the Lakes and the Highlands at the end of April. The last bike was a Moto Guzzi Stelvio but I wanted to get back to a "normal" bike hence the Triumph.Found this forum on Facebook had a look and it seems to be a good one, hopefully not as pretentious as some. Look forward to being a member.

Hello and welcome onboard thumbsthumbs having all those bikes past and present we would love to see the piccies thumbsthumbs enjoy the forum thumbs

welcome on board mate. As earlier, a few piccies of the previous bikes please thumbsthumbs There's plenty to do on here. Take a look round and get involved. It's what makes it a great Forum thumbs

Allo and welcome to the forum, you will like it ere everyone is great so join in and enjoy, as said put some pics up of ya bikes thumbs

welcome mate. Owning a V twin & inline triple I guess you can think outside the box a bit thumbs

welcome to the forum thumbs as mentioned plenty pics please Very Happy youve had some nice bikes

Thanks for the welcomes, and yes jack I always like to swim against the stream a bit.