Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Plonker.....

Or just call me Rodney...got to work this morning and thought right im an hour early so ile lube me chain and give her the once over etc etc..
So job done ile put her back...jumps onboard give's her a little blip test the brakes..only problem being i decided to pull on me front brake as me front wheel is sat on a pile of dust from the day before...and so over we went..me and the bike falling to the nearside, as some may be aware when falling from your beloved machine you should let go...not me i end up falling with her falling on top of me LaughingLaughing thankfully for me there were a row of van tyre's lyeing beside were i fell and so it cushined me bike and myself from a certain break of some sort...still hurt though LaughingLaughing Anyway i get a phonecall from a certain admin guy called Dave only to have the p censored s taken out of me...but ive got to admit i did Laughing myself once i'd realised i hadn't damaged me baby..so go on folks im waiting for all the sympathy LaughingLaughingLaughing not, if you cant lol at yourself then theres no point lol at all thumbsthumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Or just call me Rodney...got to work this morning and thought right im an hour early so ile lube me chain and give her the once over etc etc..
So job done ile put her back...jumps onboard give's her a little blip test the brakes..only problem being i decided to pull on me front brake as me front wheel is sat on a pile of dust from the day before...and so over we went..me and the bike falling to the nearside, as some may be aware when falling from your beloved machine you should let go...not me i end up falling with her falling on top of me LaughingLaughing thankfully for me there were a row of van tyre's lyeing beside were i fell and so it cushined me bike and myself from a certain break of some sort...still hurt though LaughingLaughing Anyway i get a phonecall from a certain admin guy called Dave only to have the p censored s taken out of me...but ive got to admit i did Laughing myself once i'd realised i hadn't damaged me baby..so go on folks im waiting for all the sympathy LaughingLaughingLaughing not, if you cant lol at yourself then theres no point lol at all thumbsthumbsthumbs

Glad your both ok most of all that bike lol!thumbs

lol! Could happen to the best of us Stue, never mind Bust bones at least your baby was ok.. thumbs

At least you and the bike are ok Stue. We've all done it at sometime. You just feel such a prat especially if people are watching lol!

horrible feeling, least your both okay.

and as my grandad used to say!!

You ruddy idiot!!! Laughing

o dear , is so eazy to do Stu . glad all was ok . if that bike had a dent you would SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

jeez stue could have been at lot worse m8 and pleased you can laugh about it,there heavy bikes aint they LaughingLaughing

did the same thing a few weeks ago with me hornet bloody hurts dont it Laughing
agree and me pride LaughingLaughing

Thankfully for me there was noeone about and im so glad i didnt mark her LaughingLaughingthumbs its been a while since ive fallen of a bike thankgod, its not something you really wish to happen but like said above its easily done EmbarassedEmbarassed

should never of taken the stabilisers off shake finger

Least the bikes ok stue,did it with the 600 and dented the tank I was gutted till I got it fixed

Have ya tryd doing a bit of weight training,so you can handle the b12 LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
Least the bikes ok stue,did it with the 600 and dented the tank I was gutted till I got it fixed

Have ya tryd doing a bit of weight training,so you can handle the b12 LaughingLaughing

i wana dent my car Smile something to do then Laughing

maybe not bike love it too much.

and yeah stue you skinny runt!

@lee wrote:

I hadnt thought of that one Lee LaughingLaughingLaughing tell ya what though picking her up was easy when im angry LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:

i wana dent my car Smile something to do then Laughing

maybe not bike love it too much.

and yeah stue you skinny runt!
foflfoflfofl

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

I hadnt thought of that one Lee LaughingLaughingLaughing tell ya what though picking her up was easy when im angry LaughingLaughing
LaughingLaughing least the bikes fine mate thumbs

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

LaughingLaughing least the bikes fine mate thumbs
Yea thankgod EmbarassedEmbarassed mate pint

done this yesturday Sad thank god it was only the KTM and on the left side. Outside the house by drop down kerb, the tarmac is warn leaving you with a nice pothole and a 2" drop, me misses was jumping on the back with top box on and over i went lol. Felt like a right t**t at the time but meh, we all done it Shocked

Glad the paintworks okay Stue thumbsthumbs Obviously and yourself, but then you do heal, the bikes take a bit longer fofl

Mind you, a bit extreme just to get a bit of extra training done without Luke and Pike affraidfoflfoflfofl