• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

@Davehutch wrote:
I have been the fastest mph I have ever been today affraid

shake finger naughty boy LaughingLaughing put it in the mod section m8 thumbs

Dont forget he wont of had his glasses on it could be wrong foflfofl

I know how fast it was hide its Robbies fault that Dave done it hide

And when he pull up it was runing out of his trouser's legs . foflfofl he did tell me how fast but i can't say he will kill me smacksmack

@Stue11 wrote:

Nothing to do with me, Dave's a big boy now. He knows how far he can work that wrist..... gayLaughing

@Robbie wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Nothing to do with me, Dave's a big boy now. He knows how far he can work that wrist..... gayLaughing
gaygaygayfoflfoflfofl

@Davehutch wrote:
just want to point out that no one forced me into this , I am big and ugly enough to make my own mind up

I get this also Dave its called the devil's horn , well that what i say ever time i get on the bike i will not go fast LaughingLaughing few miles down the road and up come's them horn's and that it , affraid but i did try sorrysorry

take it easy affraidaffraid done it a few years back told the wife she done her nut said how stupid i am because of the 4 kids

Clear sky, bone dry 2+ mile empty straight dual carriage way with nothing in sight for at least a mile and a half, Where better other than an airport runway to have a quick blast ?? come on boys we've all been tempted on winding that throttle all the way once in a while. confused

@Robbie wrote:
Clear sky, bone dry 2+ mile empty straight dual carriage way with nothing in sight for at least a mile and a half, Where better other than an airport runway to have a quick blast ?? come on boys we've all been tempted on winding that throttle all the way once in a while. confused

wanted to and then find the restrictors get in the way violin