Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fallen Angel

Say what you like about the French...

"proposed legislation to force all riders to wear 150m3 of reflective clothing around the arm"

You'd need arms like Stue to cope with that Very Happy

yep there arrogant, rude and obnoxious BUT you can't say they haven't got any balls when it's time to stand up to the government.

I've always found the French to be charming, helpful and polite. Got me out of a fix on the A26 some years ago. And the further south you get, the nicer they become Smile

I found them to be the same as everywhere else, some are great and some are complete arseholes.got some nice countryside though.

some protest that, now if we did that we would all be stood in the dock waiting for our fines

and lets face it british protests turn into riots remember the poll tax

Could do with a few protests like that over here against us getting shafted by the gov. And retailers on the price of petrol, just wait till the 3 p a litre tax gets banged on.. Sad

Could do with a few protests like that over here against us getting shafted by the gov. And retailers on the price of petrol, just wait till the 3 p a litre tax gets banged on.. Sad

agree My point exactly. It's time we stopped being so acquiescent and kicked up a stink about being screwed, and not in the nice way. I went to the poll tax demo back in the day and their were all sorts there from students and the usual suspects to people who looked like my Nan and Granddad. We won and the rioters were a tiny minority. Forgive my rant but on top of everything else I've just been told the road tax for my bike is censoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensored 76 censored earth pounds for the year and £41.80 for 6 months. This amounts to daylight robbery soapboxRIOT!!!

Just messing about on my sewing machine and made these out of an old hi vis vest. The figure stated on here of 150m3 cant be right. For a start thats cubic metres and if it was earth it would weigh approx 150 tonnes!!!
The actual figure is 150cm2 which is area and must be between the shoulder and the waist. It actually equates to a square of about 5inches by 5inches. The old 'Sam Brown' belt the police used to wear would be big enough