Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

********FOR SALE 1997 GSF Mk1 1200 bandit *********

25,000 miles serviced by Redcar suzuki dealer for the last 11 years full service history , never let me down 100 % clean bike thumbs In brilliant condition just been serviced and MOTed ,

£1900

that b king really is a cuckoo pushing the other bikes out of the nest so to speak Shocked

that b king really is a cuckoo pushing the other bikes out of the nest so to speak Shocked
Just need the room Stan , I cant work on the bikes with out pushing two outside , with just the king i can put it on its padock stands and work/clean it in the garage, Plus I dont really want to ride the others now I have the king ,

i understand that mate it was murder when i had the hornet in my garage as well so ive put it in our pauls storage unit in storage king even get to use their van for free just pay for the diesel thumbs

Times move on i fully understand your decision mate thumbsthumbs allthough very sad at the same time SadSad

ShockedShocked surprised dave but if it has to go then it must go

good luck with the sale thumbs

Gutted to see this thread! bit more discription might help sale dave. didnt you upgrade the fork springs in it? also good place to sell a good bike is in mcn. goes out to alot of people. just a thought mate.

@day101 wrote:
Gutted to see this thread! bit more discription might help sale dave. didnt you upgrade the fork springs in it? also good place to sell a good bike is in mcn. goes out to alot of people. just a thought mate.
Not that bothered if it sells or not luke Wink

@Davehutch wrote:
@day101 wrote:
Not that bothered if it sells or not luke Wink
isnt there room for it in the front room would make a nice ornament LaughingLaughing

Just like you i have 3 bikes but keep one or two at work as no room at home . if i had room i would love that Bandit , i no just how well its been loved I love youI love you

Sorry to hear it going mate. If I hear of anyone looking for one will let them know Wink

I'd have it if I could lol. Lovely example mate, good luck with the sale

Not for sale to you chad.

Needs to go to a new owner that won't strip it, paint it, pull the engine apart and says this is now a good bike anyone want to buy.

@Kenb wrote:
I'd have it if I could lol. Lovely example mate, good luck with the sale

Not for sale to you chad.

Needs to go to a new owner that won't strip it, paint it, pull the engine apart and says this is now a good bike anyone want to buy.

Sorry that I love tinkering. Might be keeping sv. Smile resprayyyy Wink

that was quick m8 Shocked is it someone you know so you can keep an eye on her thumbsthumbs

would of been nice to keep it dave but if it had to go then so be it

least ya got the bking thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
concrat allthough it must have been sad SadSad
agree well think towards to future mate, bits for the king! thumbs

It is very sad , but one thing I have realized from this is , instead of keeping the bike in A1 condition and selling it for someone else to benefit from it , is to ride the b-king and enjoy it could be dead tomorrow affraid and thats what i intend to do is ride it thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
It is very sad , but one thing I have realized from this is , instead of keeping the bike in A1 condition and selling it for someone else to benefit from it , is to ride the b-king and enjoy it could be dead tomorrow affraid and thats what i intend to do is ride it thumbs

Very true dave, hope you got a good price for it off the dealer! but the whole point is enjoying riding the bike! thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
got £1800 i paid £3000 for it 12 years ago I am happy with that thumbs

not bad at all m8,you gonna get some stuff for the king? thumbsthumbs

some one will get one as new Bandit , Dave and that is all down to you . top man thumbsthumbs

That's a brilliant result Dave thumbs They did pay you in Sterling and not in Suzuki accessory vouchers didn't they? Very Happy

@dick65 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
got £1800 i paid £3000 for it 12 years ago I am happy with that thumbs

not bad at all m8,you gonna get some stuff for the king? thumbsthumbs
yes putting it to one side , but it will go on bits for the king , wont be long before i need tyres, and then a service , and want to look at a rack , thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Macie_UK wrote:
That's a brilliant result Dave thumbs They did pay you in Sterling and not in Suzuki accessory vouchers didn't they? Very Happy
cash thumbs

result m8 thumbsparty

I know some will keep looking at the redcar site to see what they put it up for & and so will I , but I am happy with what i got and wish redcar all the best they are good lads and have a business to run thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
I know some will keep looking at the redcar site to see what they put it up for & and so will I , but I am happy with what i got and wish redcar all the best they are good lads and have a business to run thumbs
i think that was a good price mate, i would of been happy with that! thumbs

dealers are buying bikes like no bodies business!! just sold bike to a dealer tonight, paid £500 year or so ago, got £800 cash today lol

you look on ebay, i recon prices are rising for second hand bikes!

The Bandit cost you less than £2 a week + consumables.

Thats what i call a cheap Hobby for the last 12 years.
party

@day101 wrote:
you look on ebay, i recon prices are rising for second hand bikes!

Not surprising with new registrations being down year on year, . I read somewhere recently that sportsbike sales in Italy are 93% down on ten years ago Shocked

There also seem to be a lot less 'pre-reg' deals kicking around than there were 1-2 years ago when the big names hiked the prices up.

BTW I'd expect Redcar will sticker Daves at £2795...

Good result Dave, no matter what Redcar put it up at you got cash in hand and that's all that matters and some bods gonna get a great Bandit. thumbs

Good result Dave, no matter what Redcar put it up at you got cash in hand and that's all that matters and some bods gonna get a great Bandit. thumbs
agreethumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
agreethumbsthumbs
agreethumbs

nice 1 dave very good price off a dealer if you ask me

as said doesnt matter what it resells for your happy there happy thumbsthumbs

did you take the can off and sell it with the standard one on? or they making a few pennies on your can aswell!!