Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

New Exhaust =D

Wheres the rest of it LaughingLaughing

bet that sounds nice thumbsthumbs

bikes in the shed, if the weathers nice tomoz i will dig it out and get a proper picture of it Smile sounds bloody great aswell Very Happy mind you it is a titanium tube with 2 straight baffles in it lol

@dick65 wrote:
i was thinking give it a week Laughing looks good matt thumbsthumbs

Aye you know me! first thing to do on any bike, new can!!! Very Happy gotta be heard too many doasy dingbats out and about thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
i was thinking give it a week Laughing looks good matt thumbsthumbs

Aye you know me! first thing to do on any bike, new can!!! Very Happy gotta be heard too many doasy dingbats out and about thumbs

very true matt,i just got some osram night racer headlight bulbs its good to be seen and heard Laughingthumbs

I love you them Mate upload a vid aswell love to hear them Very HappyVery Happythumbs

@fr499y wrote:
bikes in the shed, if the weathers nice tomoz i will dig it out and get a proper picture of it Smile sounds bloody great aswell Very Happy mind you it is a titanium tube with 2 straight baffles in it lol
can ya put a vid up to mate when its running thumbs

@day101 wrote:
Thats gunna be loud! but soooo awesome!
With baffles in, its only a tad louder than stock, deeper sound though. There will be a vid tomorrow for sure thumbs

quick pic before it pissed it down lol. Did get a video but sound was crap, so will get one with my little camera another day Very Happy

got some close up pics to show the quality of these pipes Smile

heres a vid of the same exhaust on same bike so you know what it sounds like!! will have to try and get one another day though

I know it's injected (right?) but surely with an exhaust so drastically different it needs some settin up?

Looks the bollocks though mate!

@2wheels wrote:
I know it's injected (right?) but surely with an exhaust so drastically different it needs some settin up?

Looks the bollocks though mate!

The thing is with the cbr all the silencing is done via the "middle box" thats on the left side of the engine ( 4 pipes, go into the box, then comes out the box in a curve into the end can ) so you can pretty much run it with open pipes ( like these are ) without any effects on the running of the engine Smile and yes the bike is fuel injected Smile Only time you will need to do any tweaking or a PCIII/V is if you change the filter and can.

Aha. Ktm had a sub silencer too. That explains it a bit then.

@2wheels wrote:
Aha. Ktm had a sub silencer too. That explains it a bit then.

the cats play a big part in it aswell Smile