Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

The postman has been with my screen

looks good Dave thumbs i just lost out on an ermax touring screen on ebay the lipped type Sad

now you can go faster and not get your head blowen off cheerscheers

Is that a ram mounting ball (for sat nav) on your handlebars.

If so I've got one of these it realy neatens things up and looks better IMO than stuck on the bars.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sports-Motorcycle-Fork-Stem-Yoke-Alternative-Mounting-TomTom-Rider-2-/140617886729?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item20bd7aac09

If you go for one check the size I think there's 3 sizes thumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:

If so I've got one of these it realy neatens things up and looks better IMO than stuck on the bars.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sports-Motorcycle-Fork-Stem-Yoke-Alternative-Mounting-TomTom-Rider-2-/140617886729?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item20bd7aac09

yes it is ,and yes think that would be better but dont think it will work on the king Sad thanks though thumbs

She is looking well dave, but to really neaten things up I think sum stubby levers would look nice thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
She is looking well dave, but to really neaten things up I think sum stubby levers would look nice thumbs
is there any advantage to having them or is it just looks , never had any before Embarassed

i hate stubby levers, had a set on the SV, there fine if you ride everywhere with 2 fingers ( which tbf, isn't always a good thing )

I do find dave that I only use 1 or to 2 fingers to brake and I don't have to put as much pressure on them usual. And they look good. But each to their own.

@haveugot1 wrote:
I do find dave that I only use 1 or to 2 fingers to brake and I don't have to put as much pressure on them usual. And they look good. But each to their own.
cheers m8 thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

I had some on the bandit as I tended to only use two fingers to brake. Never really noticed any difference, and they did tidy the front of the bike up thumbs

it is a personal thing i must admit! i find myself using three fingers on the brake but my whole hand on the clutch, which is probs why i prefer full levers Smile

Isn't there a fashion to have a stubby on the brake and a full size on the clutch. confused

I know you have to buy pairs of the cheap chinese copies but genuine brands Titax Pazzo ASV etc you can mix and match.

Not saying I'd do it though
I'd stick with full size unbreakable ASV if I could justify £160 on levers Twisted Evil

@Davehutch wrote:
@Grumpyowl wrote:

yes it is ,and yes think that would be better but dont think it will work on the king Sad thanks though thumbs

Should work on the king Dave no different to the Busa i wouldn't think,
my mates got one on his Tuono as well.

If I can make the rideout you'll have to look at mine.
keeps sat nav behind the screen out of the weather as well thumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Grumpyowl wrote:

Should work on the king Dave no different to the Busa i wouldn't think,
my mates got one on his Tuono as well.

If I can make the rideout you'll have to look at mine.
keeps sat nav behind the screen out of the weather as well thumbs
nice 1 m8 , thankyou

i like full length levers as i occasionally ride with broken fingers Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
the screen works well cant belive the difference it makes party

It certainly does Wink

@haveugot1 wrote:
stubby leaver,s on 2 of my bikes and i love them , but as said some dont ,